National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

Bullshit aside this has been the best finals since 2016 when the warriors won the chip in a best of 5 series.

Also if you’re a dubs fan I suggest Athletic Alchemy. Breaks down all their games and its pretty awesome, and dude is hilarious. $2 a month on patreon.

So far so good. I am on board with all these picks.

Hate that kid.

It’s a nice redemption story, but he’s being paid like an all star.

Tomorrow is where it starts to get controversial. Although I will say 4-6 are essentially tied and just force ranked in my book.

2 Likes

Oh I know, everyone including me thought Wiggins contract was the worst in the sport pretty much and were talking about how this fucked the warriors.

Then again I’m doubting them again by them not trading their promising rookies for one more piece. Who knows maybe we still win this year, then all those rookies contribute to our 3peat :D

Wiseman is the new Kareem, Poole the new Steph, Kuminga the new Lebron, and Moody the new Klay. Make it so

Great point made in this podcast about Rob Williams health. I went back and watched it and its bad. He was jogging very badly in that 4th quarter. He looked very rough. Will be huge if he’s out or very limited. It would help the GSW tremendously, but fuck that I want him healthy.

Obviously other great points. Talk about how good Celtics defense is, and the trade off on playing Curry in drop vs playing them like every other team does with doubles and blitzes

Muted that and watched this - GOAT still goose bumps

3 Likes

Almost forgot to post #4 today, incoming shortly.

First 3 seemed obvious, curious if what you have matches what I would say.

Cold.

What’s up w Curry’s little spaz half sprint there b4 tip off?

Green is bad

I’m guessing it’s unlikely as this is where things start to widely diverge, but we’ll find out soon!

Just in these first few minutes golden state looks way more engaged

Smart or Brown just right at Steph’s chest every poss, the whole possession

EDIT: It really is amazing how he completely disrupts defenses

1 Like

This is very bad. Celtics look like they don’t want to be here

2 Likes

Celtics look awful early. Lucky they aren’t down by more right now.

1 Like

The energy in that building is insane.

1 Like