National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

Because sometimes being an irrational hater is fun?

I genuinely feel bad for Trae’s teammates. For every highlight lob there was a bad one. Tons of bad, missed shots trying to get a highlight. Some great passes, lots of average ones, some bad ones. Awful on D. And the only thing you see on sports center are the good highlight plays and “Trae beat the Hornets.”

I hate all-offense, no-defense players. My favorite NBA player is Marcus Smart.

I mean Trae ts is 60% which is tied with curry for most efficient among all guards with any serious usage. Dude is efficient. Much more so than ja or Luka.

You a Knicks or Philly fan? Lol

But yeah dude needs to get his defense at least a Lil under average

Fuck Marcus smart. His hustle plays have injured too many people.

He isn’t dirty, but I do think he’s a bit reckless for the regular season

laimbeer-bill

1 Like

Are you one of the crybabies I saw who wanted to ban diving for loose balls?

This is pretty rich coming from a dubs fan.

I’m consistent though. I did not like Zaza at all.

1 Like

Is it really controversial that reckless players who have a history injuring players and don’t adjust to try to stop kinda suck?

That’s fair.

After slutting myself fandom around this year I had to remind myself I’m a Spurs fan.

https://twitter.com/shamscharania/status/1514703178062778383?s=21&t=-BWVsInTiSYTKcKnrbCvOQ

Give me that draft pick. Let’s go Cavs.

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1515001140412309514?s=20&t=JEBysQUz7Q8tahf5YW5geQ

1 Like

Congrats pelicans.

I emotionally hedged tonights game. $100 on the Hawks because the should be way higher favorites than -2.5. Rooting for the Cavs for the Pacers 1st round pick. Trae is going to go off. Caris has been trash against the Hawks this season.

1 Like

Doncic probably missing at least first two games vs jazz. Lol Jason Kidd stupid idiot.

Garland is doing a good job of keeping the Hawks in this one

Holy cow he is playing awful

Congrats to Trae not being stinky in the second half

Nailed it. I also bet Caris under 16.5. That was a sweat. Stinky game from the Cavs.

great season from the cavs tho

bet the hawks tonight but a bit disappointed draftkings got off the hook think that was my last chance at them feeling pain :(

1 Like