National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

Did they say a 34 to 6 run by the Clips?

Lol if LA wins this. Reggie Jackson and Marcus Morris ick

Larry Nance Jr turning into Moses Malone it’s amazing what happens with Blazers when you trade them

1 Like

If either of these teams got a single minute from their best player they would be the 3rd best team in the west IMO

But, does Anthony Edwards even like basketball?

This game is a blast.

2 Likes

76ers heckofa first half. 69 pts. No turnovers.

1 Like

That can’t have ever happened before.

They still only have 1 turnover w 8 minutes left. Record is 3.

1 Like

Nice

Looks like they tied with 3.

Nice

Heres my take, lewarriors learned that coasting in the regular season is way more important than the #1 seed in 2016 and have another playoff gear and are gonna beat everyone handily in the west.

There are some tough matchups in the east though. That said Dray defense on Jokic looked great tonight. Had DPOY locked up until he was injured, looks like hes back to playing that way…

Getting a ring this year won’t be as good as 2016 still, but better than 17 & 18. Unless its over the nets. Thats close.

Steph/Klay/Poole combo is unstoppable when on the court.

https://twitter.com/johnquinn83/status/1515457437779775492?s=20&t=pHz3rcepL8g1UOMA-3-SIA

5 Likes

Slow down more, I’m sure you missed like 3 dribbles he was doing it so fast….

NBA refs, they’re fucktastic.

1 Like

The Nuggets are the worst playoff team, the Warriors really aren’t that good.

1 Like

book marked. Whats your team?

Reminder warriors were 1st in the league when Steph/Dray were healthy. Klay is finding his shot, and Poole is basically at all star level play for the last 3 months.

They also match up super well with the suns. Despite starters being injured in 3 of their match ups did 2-2 and their loses were close despite missing people like Steph & Dray. Plus Steph has soned CP3 for the last 7 years.

Only western team that we struggle with are the Grizz, and the Timbs might take care of them.

To win? Saying anything beyond suns/bucks would be silly.

If twolves win you get basically two byes which is really nice.

How you guys feeling about Lowry this game?

https://www.reddit.com/r/nba/comments/u5sf1f/highlight_lowry_with_the_aggressive_box_out_on/

To be clear on this play the whistle is right after the reach in so the ball was completely dead when Lowry dives for the ball

Kinda shit I hate. To be fair though this is much worse than even Smart/Pat Bev type stuff.

LFG.

Celtics in 6

1 Like

Gentlemen sweep celtics in 5.

Nobody wants to see this celtics team when timelord comes back. If warriors make the finals I hope they aren’t facing the celtics lol