National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

Oh, also going to take Boston over Brooklyn.

Getting quite close to the lottery here.

Play in games potentially brutal for having foul trouble.

A fully healthy Cavs team would have made the postseason very interesting.

Minnesota being up despite Towns having more fouls than points is pretty good.

This will be nice if MIN can pull this off without KAT for most of the 4th, though his game was not stellar

Man I love Edwards

Celtics actually opened as slight favorites over the Nets, which doesnā€™t really fit with the two teams respective title odds. Title odds are more likely to be the ones that are mispriced though.

Iā€™m seeing Nets as like barely better than a coin flip.

I could see some argument towards their being a lot of uncertainty with the Nets right now, hence the discrepancy in series/title odds. They havenā€™t exactly been setting the world on fire even with Kyrie back. But thereā€™s always the possibility that the switch could be flipped and they start crushing

Good on Minnesota. Clippers choked that game away. Had lead and towns out with 7:40 left. Hope they lose to New Orleans or San Antonio.

Pat bev has a lot of negatives but must say I love his energy

Steph has better metrics than Booker in every category and efficiency and advanced stats arenā€™t even close

Steph on the court warriors are +10 while sunā€™s are + 9

Booker first team is a robbery:(

In to watch ashtrae get clowned

Going to start calling Plumlee the mailman because he always gets there five days late

Ashtrae has been pure ass and the Hawks are up 13 anyway

Trae is so stinky itā€™s hilarious. Rest of the Hawks are playing out if their minds.

Zion is so fat. Dang. He is never going to recover at his size. 360 dunks, 360lbs.

1 Like

Havenā€™t watches this game but sup with the Trae hate?

His defense is horrible but dude is one of the best offensive players in the league. Absolute baller

I wasnā€™t a fan until last playoffs but he won me over despite losing me a lot of money

Look at CJ go