National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

lol pat bev calling them trash while holding his nose is hilarious. Dude can be reckless as hell, but his energy and shit talking is fun.

https://mobile.twitter.com/spotrac/status/1511713751594147845

Gs and Brooklyn 100 million over okc this year.

GSW tax bill is going to be even more insane. At least until they get wigs max off the books, but will have to throw a near max at poole

I am in the same building as Barack Obama.

1 Like

Bet he left at halftime

Cs are +15.2 in point differential over the last 33 games.

Not bullish on their playoff chances without Bob Williams, but they’ve been a legitimately dominant team the last two and a half months.

Big game tonight but second night on a back to back in Milwaukee is tough sledding.

Isn’t timelord slotted to come back if they make the 2nd round?

Really really hope they do and he does. They’re a pleasure to watch.

1 Like

The timeline is 4-6 weeks, but there’s some precedent for players to come back in two weeks. Depends on how he heals and if he has access to a TARDIS.

NotBruceZ is right on the timeline and the Celtics are saying all the right things - that he could be back even earlier. But, Williams has been injury prone through his career. I wouldn’t be at all surprised if he takes longer to heal than expected. May not even be up to him - he has a 4 year extension that kicks in after the season.

And if it’s Toronto or Brooklyn in the first round, the Celtics may not even get a chance to see Williams play in the second round. I think the Cs are good even without Williams but either of those teams can beat them.

Playoffs in both conferences are going to be wild.

https://twitter.com/broncos_reddit/status/1512090444573851658?s=21&t=O0MzTuq3_5mlC4YIHMYoUg

5 Likes

Bucks Celtics is the game with highest seeding implications tonight right?

1 Like

Think they’re pretty decent favorites against Toronto even without Williams. Think they’re slight favorites against Brooklyn

Think they’re the best team in the league with Williams. Yes, that includes Phoenix

1 Like

Ah, Tatum and Horford both sitting tonight. An understandable bummer.

Cs would be deserved favorites over TOR/BKN, I agree, I just could see a path for those teams to win without Bob Williams on the floor. TOR being slept on a little - their record with OG playing is terrific.

Toronto only really has 5 guys, they all get like 40 minutes so they kind of have had a playoff rotation all year. Might lose a little value when other teams tighten their rotations.

1 Like

I’d like to see the Cs get the 2 seed (seems like that ain’t happening with getting waxed by MIL) but having a first round matchup with TOR would be some really fun basketball.

Khris Middleton just murders this team.

Spoke too soon - forgot with Horford out that we’d see the Giannis Stopper - Luke Kornet.

It’s actually only 4 because of the exchange rate.

1 Like

Bucks with 5 players in double figures in the 1st half. They are tuning up for another title run.

Raps/76ers and Bos/Mil were both great.

76ers losing to raps minus OG/FVV tho…