National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

To be fair Kyrie giving you 31 points on 32 shots is pretty bad.

Shit like that is why I love him far above anyone else in the league and stan to obviously ridiculous amounts. GOAT teammate.

Dude is forever celebrating his teammates and if you’re hot he will give up his shots to give them to you every time. Only Timmy Duncan can match him for wholesomeness, and nobody matches him in having fun.

I’m stoked for Pooles success but it’s a double edged sword. Teams will be throwing max’s at him and we might not be able to afford him.

Although I think maybe with Wiggs max coming off the books by the time he’s a free agent? If so we should be able to make it happen.

Kinda wild Poole isn’t a lock for most improved player. He was statistically the worst player in the league last year lol

1 Like

As a Lakers fan, I am now actively hoping they don’t make it in.

LOL trading for Westbrook. I can’t believe anyone thought it was a good idea.

I’m not saying that that they would have been a threat to win anything if they hadn’t traded for Westbrook, but that made it a lead pipe lock that this season would be a disaster.

Any team looking to tank next season should consider looking to unload their overpaid but still useful veterans to LA in exchange for Westbrook.

You can find bad players for cheaper than $50 million a year.

Joel Embiid after scoring 44 in Philadelphia 76ers’ win: Don’t know what I have to do to win MVP

Someone should tell him this is actually really simple: you have to be the most valuable player.

Well, we know that’s not always true.

1 Like

It’s over. It’s certainly possible that the Spurs lose their last four, but even if that happens, the Lakers need to win 3/4 against @Phx, @GS, OKC and @Den. Not happening.

Maybe play 70 games a year, Joel.

I honestly don’t see how it’s an argument. All three guys are close in per game value. One dude has played 10% more games. That guy is the MVP.

https://twitter.com/hen_ease/status/1510331757576470532

4 Likes

I can’t wait to see what Tye can actually do with a team that doesn’t consist of a bunch of g leaguers.

https://twitter.com/bball_ref/status/1510971701223477252?s=21&t=vw9Uk6rb6c76lWvdpfbFKQ

1 Like

I will cheer against mavs on last day if it means lakers gadooshed.

This is a rare video where the gimmick keeps getting funnier.

1 Like

Won’t be laughing when Silver pulls the cold purple and gold envelope.

2 Likes

Lakers don’t own any of their next 3 picks.
2022 - will go to Pelicans if it’s top 10, goes to Grizzlies if it’s 11-30
2023 - Pelicans can do a pick swap, it’s unprotected
2024 - Goes to Pelicans, it’s unprotected. Pelicans can also defer the pick to 2025, unprotected.

Never let facts get in the way of joke.

But yeah, they sold out everything for the bubble title. Turns out, building around fragile AD doesn’t seem feasible.

Oh well, enjoy the 2020 Ship.

This draft looks kinda weak anyways, although you never really know. Draft is kinda random aside from the rare generational talent that goes #1

I really want to see Klay back to his old self and see a Curry/Poole/Klay/Wigs/Dray line up in the playoffs. Will lack on defense but the offense will be unstoppable.

Everyone seems to say it’s deep but not top heavy