National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

I am pretty comfortable taking Boston over Brooklyn.

1 Like

Milwaukee is a team built to crush in the playoffs. Can’t wait!

I think they could beat Brooklyn in a seven game series. Milwaukee would be fun.

There should be some good series in the East this year.

They definitely could beat anyone, but I want to see them do it before I wager on them unless the odds are very favorable

Daniel Theis MVP confirmed

This week nba.com did replace Ja with Tatum in top 5 for mvp.

I, too, would like to bet on games after they happen.

Last 28 games Celtics are outscoring opponents by a shade under 16 points a game.

https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1508467783931031557?t=cTPg6wrEBcjkMYkHqH7AvA&s=19

Jesus that fucking sucks. Man injuries are the worst.

Such a blow.

Well it was fun being in first for one whole day. It’s almost poetic that this happens when it’s the first time they’ve stayed healthy this long in years and it looks like they flipped the switch.

Brad Stevens trading for Daniel Theis instead of relying on Penis Cancer as the fourth big might be huge. I would still pick the Celtics over the Nets if they meet in the first round.

I looked up +/- for last fifteen days recently and it was all Celtics.

Finally found the Celtics kryptonite.

Only having one starter available.

Pretty wild. According to Philly radio, tonight’s MIL-PHI game is the last between the top four teams of the season. Can that be right?

Heat-Celtics on ESPN Wednesday.

Celtics play Milwaukee late as well.

Man that Bob Williams III injury hurts. From the Woj article about his injury:

Williams is No. 1 among 169 players in the league who have defended 500-plus shots as the closest defender, per Second Spectrum tracking. Only Williams has held opponents under 40% shooting.

I blame myself for asserting above that the Celtics would get a top two seed. Next game - catastrophe!

Maybe he meant the last game involving Philly.

Heat have
BOS-CHI-TOR-
CHA-ATL-ORL

Bucks have
PHI-BRK-LAC-
DAL-CHI-BOS-
DET-CLE

Celtics have
MIA-IND-WAS-
CHI-MIL-MEM

76ers have
MIL-DET-CHA-
CLE-IND-TOR-
IND-DET

Heat toughest schedule but only 6 games. 76ers easiest but have 8 to go. ?