National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

Also seems like the MVP almost always goes to a top 3 seed. Although I think thats super dumb and it should just be record overall, but Bucks & Philly are top 3 and mavs are #5. Westbrook only one to get it outside a top 3 seed ever and that was after averaging a triple double for a season and dragging a horrible team to the playoffs

I disagree but that might be why he isn’t in the convo. Plus Giannis/Embiid put up very similar offensive numbers but are way better on defense.

Super stoked to see Steph/Klay/Dray play together for the first time since 2019, especially after Klays hot game.

Today is a super sad day for me, but this will help take my mind off of things.

4 Likes

What is going on in MIN/SAS, KAT apparently going off

Kings got a nice win tonight. Mitchell looked good. Foxy has been playin’ great.

Forget KAT. Bucks just won in Utah for the first time in 21 years.

1 Like

Who’s the first name on the list that strikes you as indefensibly wrong by more than a few spots if this were just a ranking of players for this season?

https://twitter.com/AndrewDBailey/status/1503179630139764736?s=20&t=pjLruwlB5c1fEbGyFJlSGQ

Can’t believe Spurs are 26-43 with two top 25 NBA players. Pop’s lost it.

Who is this second top 25 player you speak of?

I would guess the two are Murray and Poeltl?

1 Like

On the floor: Ray Allen, Sam Cassell, Glenn Robinson, Tim Thomas, Vinnie Del Negro

https://twitter.com/Bucks/status/1503597170037043203

no ja morant surely the pacers have a shot

… lose by over 30 points

well at least haliburton should’ve cleaned up right

T. Haliburton 30 min 4 points -26

nope yikes

1 Like

Nets looks super scary with kd and kyrie and i hate them both so much if they win the chip i might have to quit basketball

There are many who feel the same way about Steph and Co.

Yeah, mostly a reference to the KD era. That didn’t need to happen and shouldn’t have happened.

Now that he’s gone and the Cavs are no longer contenders, it’s become a lot easier to appreciate the Warriors and Steph’s greatness.

3 Likes

Nah I will still hate them

I wish we could have seen the warriors pick up a different really good player with the max spot but still 2nd to Curry and see what would have happened. Get a great defensive big/rebounder. I think they are still big favorites to get at least 2 rings.

Lol

Why grizzlies so low.

There is no argument for anyone other than Giannis or Jokic winning MVP this year, and I’m comfortable saying anyone who disagrees is trolling or is someone whose opinion on basketball you should never listen to.