National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

or we can laugh at the kings not having the ball before demanding the refs do something

Kyrie Irving starting an NBA game today.

David Duke jr starting too for some reason. Some dude in a dfs pod i was listening called him the wizard, which is a fairly good nickname.

3 Likes

David duke Jr the wizard?

Am I getting things mixes up or isnā€™t David duke the kkk/Nazi? If so calling him wizard is hilarious but a rough association after already having the name lol

thatsthejoke?

also steph luka today. should be fun. i assume the mitten (who is still starting) gonna try and guard him?

1 Like

Lance on pace for 80 points tonight.

Dude is trash everywhere but the Pacers

Steph is officially broken

1 Like

Itā€™s weird because heā€™s playing well his shot has just been super off. Going like 4/30 has been what heā€™s doing.

As a fan boy Iā€™m shook

Greatest shooter of all time or fish on a heater? Dude was playing super lag and variance finally catching up.

He really shooting like 40% fg and 20% for a month lol

Maybe itā€™s the long rona.

1 Like

He used up all his shots to get the record. Itā€™s like how we have a set number of heartbeats and shouldnā€™t use them up too soon.

3 Likes

:eyes:

https://twitter.com/chron/status/1479103433982447621

Would be a bullets announcer who would say something so dumb.

Who says that. Definitely fireable offense.

I kinda buy his excuse. I always assume athletes are related. This is a Hanlonā€™s Razor, to me.

May still need to be fired because Iā€™m a dummy on the couch and heā€™s presumably paid a great deal to actually know basketball players.

obviously he didnā€™t know and just made a horrific mistake

editā€“now punishment for that mistake well thatā€™s up to his employer I guess

I donā€™t think itā€™s expected to know every players parents.

The way I wrote it wasnā€™t clear - Iā€™m not expecting the announcer to know Kevin Porter Jrā€™s full background story. I do think a paid announcer should know Porter Jr isnā€™t the son of the 10 year NBA vet.

also rudy gobert is in the covid protocol, which completes some cycle.

3 Likes

Porters been getting all the action since Macbeth.

I feel like his stats over the last month are super bad for him. Heā€™s shooting % is below avg for nba.

On phone so canā€™t pull up stats but from the games I e watched over the last month his shot has been really bad.

Most people have him dropping out of the top 3 or 5 in mvp race when he was clear #1

Hope this break does him some good.

I agree and his finishing. One of my favorite things is watching him cross people up and go to the rim for a beautiful lay up or floater.

1 Like