National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

I so know gsw analytics was pushing him to take a lot more 3s and he’s doing that now and may e part of the problem.

Also until recently he wasn’t doing any mid range jumpers

I mean who doesn’t want to see klay play lol.

Deserves got nothing to do with it.

But just shows how far and away the warriors are the most popular team. I love Wiggins but he doesn’t really belong there either

1 Like

Jordan Poole out there making his best steph curry impersonation. 0-10 from the field, 0-6 for 3

1 Like

Shows the kind of impact curry has even when he’s playing bad. Wiggins and Poole were looking really good even when he has played like shit.

Can’t wait for klays return. Hope the rest does curry good too and we get some vintage splash bros.

Probably take awhile to iron out wrinkles with klay back in the system but I’m hoping we get klay back at like 90%

1 Like

So as a casual, I’ve seen a lot of people saying Clippers are probably favorites for the title if Kawhi and PG come back and get in a groove like 20 games before the playoffs like its sounding they might do

How do you guys feel about that? My buddy who got me back into BBall is a huge clippers fan, last thing that needs to happen is clips winning the chip/beating the warriors after all the shit i’ve talked.

Also not the biggest Kawhi fan. He kinda seems like he doesn’t give a fuck about his team or the organization but like I said I’m a casual and get most of my news through biased sources.

neither will play another game this season imo

I have zero faith in the clippers to do anything,

curry has definitely struggled for awhile lately by his standards

clippers are going to watch phoenix vs gsw series like the rest of us

The Jazz are playing in Canada. With Gobert’s covid and the canadian quarantine rules they decided not to send any starters. Rudy Gay and Claxton were both at the arena but ruled out.

That leaves the Jazz with 8 players. Their starting lineup includes Trent Forrest, Jared Butler, Eijah Hughes, Eric Paschall and Hassan Whiteside.

So naturally they scored 40 points in the first quarter and were up by 15

2 Likes

On Dunc’ed On, they were speculating that the Raptors would have an advantage because teams would be avoiding sending players who might get stranded in Canada if they pozz.

I’m here for jazz winning so some sharps get absolutely rekt

edit–uh maybe cover now

damnit FVV realized he’s the best player and should just do everything sigh

All star Fred taking over

even the topshot paschall speculators lost out

lots of those guys are just dumb, they pumped portis a bit in a game where most points win with durant/giannis.

Haven’t seen anyone hyping LAC too much. Going into the year I thought Jazz/Phx were a clear top 2 for regular season in the west. Golden state now belongs in this tier as well and maybe a healthy clips, but they’re not a guarantee.

klay back tomorrow which is very exciting. he also might have done a neo nazi symbol there

https://twitter.com/warriors/status/1479938496391385089

1 Like

Interesting to see how close he is to old. I suspect after such a long time out he is going to be up and down for awhile.

I think people might be expecting too much.

I don’t think the cavs are afraid of a washed up klay and whatever this crappy version of Steph is

1 Like

This is from nba.com.

The last stat column is ±

What is wrong with this headline.

I wonder if they will immediately respect Klays shot and relieve some pressure off Curry, or they will continue to pressure and double Curry at the 3 and make Klay earn that respect.

Curry slump can’t last forever