National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

oh boy

https://twitter.com/ShamsCharania/status/1476695648082841605

Seems fine if youā€™re the Lakers. Rondoā€™s major value is the potential to turn into playoff Rondo. Playoff Rondo can only be activated if they make the playoffs, so thereā€™s really no issue.

michaelscottnogodno.gif

Surprised the Lakers arenā€™t dealing Russ to them.

1 Like

!

The Cavs are a good team this year. We donā€™t need the the trash that makes the Lakers a bad team.

This was the Lakers plan all along! Wait for a team like the Cavs to start off hot and then have trade needs. Then they deal all the old all stars theyā€™ve acquired for young up and coming players. GM Lebron simultaneously improves the Lakers and tanks the Cavs.

Genius!

2 Likes

Woj bomb. Itā€™s happening!

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1476701631110696964

Hey, anyone know of a safe site to torrent full NBA games? I specifically want to grab the clinching game of the Bucksā€™ finals. Have it on my DVR, but Iā€™m going to get a new cable box soon and will lose it. Havenā€™t figured out how to transfer a recording to my computer (have an HDMI capture dongle, but canā€™t get it to work). Now that I think about it, I do have a DVD recorder, so I could do that, but would rather get better quality.

Fortunately, the NCAA actually posted tourney games on YouTube, so I was able to use an app to download the video for Virginiaā€™s title run.

If this isnā€™t a kosher request, Iā€™ll delete it.

itā€™s not a direct indication of playing level, but Lebron is inching towards being the #1 fantasy player this season (roto league ranking). He is currently 3rd but very close to Jokic and Steph and way ahead of them looking at the last 2 months

He was 34th, 16, 24, 6, 13, 19, 9, 12 in the last 8 seasons. You have to go to his last season in Miami for a top 5 finish.

Quite amazing for a 37 year old.

11.2K on FD last game and again today and I donā€™t see how I donā€™t keep locking him with AD out.

he was always a good DFS producer, but this year his FT% are up to a point where heā€™s crushing roto too

also career highs in steals, blocks and 3s

Unicorn delivers a bad beat on a parlay.

2 Likes

And with this mundane 43 points, 14 borads, 5 3ps, 16-26 fg, 2 stl, 2 blk 0 turnover game Lebron moves to #1 overall in season long fantasy. Absurd that at 37 he has his best season ever in terms of personal stats.

And itā€™s all for nothing. Lakers arenā€™t gonna be doing anything the playoffs.

But he made Space Jam 2!

every point matter

1 Like

I think FuboTV has now removed NBA TV? Fubo gettin me furious

https://twitter.com/NBA/status/1477464527189024768

1 Like

I mean Iā€™m an admitted Steph fan boy but at least on reddit they agree. Seems like Steph its fucking mauled every game on and off the ball and gets WAY less calls than anyone else. I mean I regularly see people just tackle him after a 3pt shot or push him in the air in the paint and just no whistle. Seems insane.

Dude has cuts all over his arms after every game and outside a rare game or shooting techs/delay of games or w/e dude avgs like 2 FTs after shooting like 30 shots lol.

Doesnā€™t matter though, still the most electrifying man in sports. Wonder what it would look like if guys couldnā€™t maul him tho imo

1 Like