National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

Yeah he started this season looking as he as ever but like the last month his shooting has been horrible :(

This DEN/GSW game has been nothing but bizarre since I turned on the 4th quarter. Also has that energy where everyone in the building (DEN players included) know the Denver lead will be blown.

1 Like

1 Like

LOL, I think it was an airball too

in his defense, heā€™s a moron

@Ikioiā€™s cavs are going into a rough patch now. Garland went into covid protocol today. Rubio was fantastic but injured his knee badly and iā€™d guess heā€™ll be out for weeks at least. sexton done for the season. they are very much out of pgā€™s

Not to worry, the Cavs still have Kevin Pangos.

Yeah, weā€™re fu*ckedā€¦

if rubio tore his acl on the same knee again it might be the end of his career so hoping for good news there

1 Like

How far the Lakers have fallen that beating the Rockets warrants a headline about how they have figured things out. Westbrook is a cancer - shocked no one saw that coming. He has the least introspection of any NBA player.

Everyone with an analytics bent saw it coming. Guys like Westbrook and Carmelo Anthony are polarizing between analytics and traditional types.

Melo at least took some steps to improve his game this year fwiw.

I do think Lebron at center is interesting and wrote about it before yesterdays game. Would be a good way for him to finish his career.

Either way, even though Bron is having a great individual offensive season, AD was the worst shooter in the league prior to his injury and russ is russing - this is all on Bron. He is the active GM. Anything that was obvious was lost on him, he should get no discounts.

2 Likes

The no one saw it coming was a bit tongue in cheek.

I thought analytics liked peak Westbrook- even if not MVP level. His issue seems failure to adopt to new roles. Heā€™s still talking about putting up 25-10-10 when the Lakers need him to adopt his style to Lebron.

Houston only got Westbrook to work when they blew up team by giving away Capella.

Some people complain about Russ slander, but the truth is an absolute defense against defamation so there is no such thing as Russ slander.

Yeah thatā€™s not on russ though. Heā€™s just doing him like he always have and always will. He is just not as good at it as he used to be.

Expecting something else from him is not his fault

There was a short stretch in Houston where he stopped taking 3s, so itā€™s not impossible. Donā€™t think he can change his entire game, but no reason he canā€™t stop jacking up 3s and long 2s.

Torn acl confirmed. Sad :(

Gutted.

https://twitter.com/wojespn/status/1476319750875717633

That fucking sucks

Ja is pretty much a must-watch player for me now

LOL Lakeshow