National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

gonna be 1st round value this year already in roto

1 Like

I disapprove. If I were Jokic, I would have dove and clipped Morris in the back of the knee instead.

Not gonna bet on the morris bros and jimmy on this one

2 Likes

penny sarver doesn’t believe any accusations of her husband, who once put live goats in an exec’s office to have it shit everywhere and is also consistency said as the most dysfunctional organization.

“Please put your hatred aside and realize the hurt you are causing by spreading lies and fabrications. Is your time in the spotlight that important? If something happens to one of my children, I will hold you and Earl Watson personally responsible. Think about your own child for a second and imagine the tables turned.”

Clearly not a threat.

Love the sentence about earl watson.

On a different note, Deron Williams is going to fight Frank Gore on Jake Paul undercard.

Realize Jake Paul fights are fake. Recently leaked contract shows fighters being penalized if they knocked Paul out.

Also reading the ESPN article on Sarver, it’s interesting that it is his racism that causes him to hire black coaches. So weird.

Thibs benched the entire starting lineup in the 4th quarter

It seems reports of the Warrior’s demise have been greatly exaggerated.

Sucks my boy Moody isn’t seeing any PT but at least Poole has elevated his offense.

1 Like

Be interesting to see how the warriors progress. They have had like the second easiest schedule so far this year but I think they are back to a degree. When they get their second best player back, watch out.

2 Likes

Hope there is a Gary Payton the Second, as well.

Better than George Foreman, tho.

1 Like

I want the Bucks to win tonight just for the hilarity. No Giannis, Middleton, Lopez, or DDV.

Cs deserve it for these atrocious uniforms.

Blazers are absolutely falling apart in the FO and I hardly see it mentioned anywhere. Started the season with one of new head coach Billup’s assistants getting indicted for healthcare fraud, then blow-dried ballsack who just bought his entire workout outfit at the pro shop GM Neil Olshey is under investigation for fostering a combative and disrespectful work environment (surprise!) Oh, then this morning the team president resigned. The Vulcan ghouls running the team from afar in Seattle are doing one hell of a job, tight ship!

Just a matter of time before Dame demands a trade.

What are these things. They look like they were designed by a child

So happy Caruso’s off the Lakers now