National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

Cavs are 8-5 and 4th in the east.

If the season ended today Bucks and Hawks would be out of the playoff picture.

Odd start to the season to stay the least.

mobley is a beast

1 Like

Mobley and Scottie Barnes appear to be the diamonds of this yearā€™s draft class, but Mobley has legit unicorn potential.

i like a few rookies this year. no star potential maybe, but davion mitchell looks great and giddey is an interesting talent. mobley obv #1 so far.

1 Like

I hope they both have two sons name Gary Payton Jr Jr. And then they each have two sons names Gary Payton Jr Jr Jr. By 2100 the US will be 97% Gary Payton Jr Jr Jr Jr ā€¦ Jrs.

Whereas last year it was immediately apparent gsw should have taken Lamelo it appears to be a lesser version this year with davion

Bucks have been resting a lot of players early in the season and havenā€™t had their entire lineup together for a single game yet. Itā€™s definitely exposed a weakness at backup C behind Lopez that they need to fix, but they should be fine overall.

The Hawks are not looking good. Seems like the production of everyone around Trae and Collins has fallen off this season.

After Mobley and Barnes, Franz Wagner and Chris Duarte seem to be the most productive early on. The entire top 10 this year had a lot of interesting talent though, and itā€™s definitely too early to write any of them off.

Duarte and Mitchell are what, 22 or so?

Not writing off Suggs, Green etc but those teams suck

Glove status revoked.

3 Likes

Duarte is 24 but donā€™t you dare slander my man.

its absurd he is that good right now and he didnt go #1

19 pts 9 rbs, 1 ast 2 stls 4 blks, shuts down Tatum in the 4th Q, Cavs are 9-5.

Slim Duncan

All the advanced stats ppl had him #1

its just remarkable for a defensive oriented big man to be this good this fast (on both ends).

Thank you Houston.

Was hoping the Raps could move up and get him since they havenā€™t had a C in two years now, but Barnes has been surprisingly great as well so far

The mavericks record is a complete mirage as they play in the worst division in the NBA and have had a division heavy schedule but I am trying to remain optimistic.

Itā€™s getting to be peak Jokic is best player because heā€™s #1 in fake stats season

I feel you have a hot take here