National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

The Mitten is top nba nicknames

8 Likes

Did not realize GP2 was a LEAPER. Thought he was a distributor / defender.

1 Like

Shocked that Iggy is still in the league

Yeah, thatā€™s elite AF.

https://twitter.com/TheNBACentral/status/1457178528764547076

1 Like

also we were almost down to two ball brothers today

How was Embiid not ejected for that? Even if he wasnā€™t trying to hit Ball, I donā€™t think you can just throw random haymakers in the middle of the lane.

How many Top Shot moments does Austin Reaves have? (Who the fuck is Austin Reaves?)

heā€™s new to the NBA so 0 right now

I think embiid mostly caught air but that should be automatic technical I mean come on

I suppose they didnā€™t eject cause clearly not intentional

Classic Russ

9:42
R. Westbrook missed a 21-foot pullup jumper from the right wing

9:38
A. Reaves offensive rebound

9:27
R. Westbrook attempted a driving layup (blocked by L. Nance Jr.)

9:25
R. Westbrook offensive rebound

9:24
R. Westbrook missed a putback layup

9:24
R. Westbrook offensive rebound

9:21
R. Covington stole the ball from R. Westbrook

9:10
N. Little made a 23-foot jumper from the right wing. Assist: A. Simons

2 Likes

Because he didnā€™t intentionally throw a punch. He was clearly swinging his arm/punching the air in frustration.

People that are 7 feet tall and weigh 280 canā€™t do this. Heā€™ll kill someone.

WHADDAYA MEAN YOUā€™RE ARRESTING ME! I DIDNā€™T MEAN TO CAUSE A 10 CAR PILE UP, I JUST CLOSED MY EYES AND TOOK MY HANDS OFF THE WHEEL!

1 Like

I love he lands in a defensive stance.

i approve
https://twitter.com/JoelRushNBA/status/1457928022028283909

1 Like

That is fucking great. Sick of these dudes and their passive aggressive hard fouls b/c they think no one will just straight up level them. Butler should get like a 2-week vacation here too.

LOL at Morris just crumpling to the ground and staying down. It was all good when he was the one taking a cheap shot, but once he gets touched all of a sudden heā€™s made of paper (and why is he holding his face, his head was never touched).

What is the history between the Morris brothers and the nuggets?

Also some trigger Trae pics:

1 Like

they brought out a stretcher for him. miraculously he managed to walk on his on at the end.

also steph stat line for today:

50 points, 10 asts, 7 rebounds, 3 steals, 1 block, 14-28 fg, 13-13 ft, 9 3pointers.

is that good?

1 Like