National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

I have 100% of him in dfs today and thought i might start the season well. lol me

Good news is that he is back out on the bench so hopefully it was nothing.

I’m buying a #3 jersey.

Let us NBA

Anyone else frequently have idiotic changes in local team coverage? Here in Portland the last couple years I’ve had YouTubeTV with Comcast Sports NW for the Blazer games. That was far too easy, so now POR has switched to showing games on Root Sports, which is only available on something called FuboTV, so now apparently I have to switch.

It’s impossible for me to legally watch Pacers games unless I have Direct TV. Pass.

1 Like

Pacers blow a 23 point lead in the 3rd quarter. Not ideal fellas!

Lamelo and Edwards might be quite good.

I stand by this, except lol @ me for putting davis up there.

Don’t know what Charlotte should do building around him though. Liked their draft, but I also know basically nothing about nba prospects.

DUUUAAARRRTEEEEEEE

1 Like

Toppinnnnmn

20/7/5 including 2/3 from deep for sixers starting PG.

What’s different, can’t quite put my finger on it.

2 Likes

Sick OT. Just turned it on and have seen 5 threes in about a minute.

Evan Mobley rookie debut stat line:

17/9/6/1 (block) and no turnovers on 13 shots

The impetus behind COVID hot takes on Facebook with little research is the same thing that drives people to make assumptions about the season after one game.

wat

Harrison Barnes, hotter than fish grease!

lololol i was traveling today and only got home 15 minutes before lock. get 20 lineups in the biggest low buyin tourney still not full ($1 buy-in 50k prizepool) and one single entry lineup ($12 50k prizepool. I cashed all 21 lineups. I was in 3rd, 4th and 5th in the $1 and 3rd in the $12 up till 15 seconds to go in the Kings-Blazers game. Then CJ Mccollum went for a bucket, a steal and an assist and I went down to 7th, 8th, 11th.

Went from a $6500 day to $1800.

Not going to lie, hyped for hawks v mavs tonight.