National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

all I got was Barkley, KJ, and a white SG shooter type.

Dan Majerle

1 Like

Barkley
KJ
Thunder Dan
Chambers
Ainge
Ceballos
Richard Dumas, I think?

Yeah, Iā€™m out.

Giannis ruled out for Game 6, as expected.

Thatā€™s not bad. Iā€™d put the o/u for @Devil at 9.5.

I had already looked up the roster so canā€™t give accurate number now, but would have definitely been under. I couldnā€™t remember the centersā€™ names even though I could remember details about them. One (Oliver Miller) was a rookie that year. He had weight issues. Later got in some serious trouble (rape allegations). Barkley was peripherally involved in that mess. Also forgot Rambis was on that team. Seems like a lot of Lakers ended their careers in Phoenix.

Rambis?

I looked it up too and didnā€™t see him on it.

Hmm, '92 was his last year in Phoenix. He was waived early in '92-'93 then picked up by Sacramento. I give up.

Letā€™s just assume the your brain is just suppressing all memory of that traumatic finals loss.

I think PHX takes it if Paxson doesnā€™t hit the 3.

So often it looks like it comes down to this moment or that one but idk. This time Iā€™ll just trust wiki:

Although Westphalā€™s sole instruction on the play was for none of the players to double-team any of the Bulls (even Michael Jordan), Danny Ainge left John Paxson to try and either steal the ball or foul Horace Grant, who had missed all five of his shot attempts in the game and wasnā€™t a good crunch-time free throw shooter.

Never did like Ainge.

Bud is such a good coach that Brook Lopez absolutely dominated the Hawks in Game 5, but has been on the bench a ton in the first half in Game 6 and hasnā€™t touched the ball much on offense. I mean, thatā€™s keeping the opponent on their toes.

1 Like

Apparently, Connaughtonā€™s dick and balls committed a foul.

Giannis apparently the most fraudulent MVP of all time?

Iā€™m so glad Iā€™m watching the game, because if I was only listening to Marv Alberts, I would think something completely different is happening.

Jeff Teague the real MVP.

Bucks do look sharp right now. Ball movement is crisp.

Middleton crushing.

This isnā€™t even that spicy a take. I thought this even before his injury. Maybe there are some pre-merger MVPs Iā€™m not thinking of or unfamiliar with.

Maybe Trae Young 3/13 for MVP.

Bucks are back to their old ā€œpark Lopez as far away from the basket as possibleā€ game.

Holiday.

Watching on mobile on the nba app is addictive. Feels like youā€™re css as putting the speed of the game.