National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

I think you can get by most paywalls by visiting https://archive.vn/ and typing in the link at the top of the page… Mods can delete if not appropriate.

There’s a post in the Dallas Mavericks subreddit of someone believing HBob has a burner account in their subreddit. Account made 5 days ago that made a really funny/well made video of all of Nelson’s (current GM) mishaps. As of now, the account only says he’s “friends with Bob.” This could get juicy.

how do you airball a layup embiid

LOLSIXERS

At least doc can’t blow a 3-1 lead now

1 Like

I’m going to go out on a limb here and say Harden isn’t 100% or close to it.

Checking the box score it appears he’s 0%.

This game might put the nail in Bud’s coffin. This second half performance is inexcusable. Getting outscored in the second half by 20 when all the Nets have is Durant.

More like James Hobblen, imo

Durant is better than Jordan

I mean, this is just coaching malpractice. The Nets are just abusing Lopez and Bud won’t do anything about it. On offense, he’s content with just letting them play iso ball (and not even iso’ing Harden).

Bucks offense is a traveling comedy act.

And it was so good in the first half.

The series was right there to win for the Bucks. No Kyrie, Harden is just a figurehead, they’re up by 16 at half, and the Bucks still can’t win (or barely win, depending on what happens in the final minute).

Getting clowned by the One Simple Trick adjustment at halftime is not a good look. This is just embarrassing.

wow KD

Giannis is awesome and all, but it’s not good when you can’t trust your best player with the ball in end-game situations. Also, why he’s guarding guys like Green and…Shamet instead of Durant is beyond me.

I’m sure they’re more interesting than you think. Post 'em and we’ll let you know.

You have Michael Jordan taking long 2s over coke addicts and you have Kevin Durant shooting 3s over anyone he wants because he’s 7 feet tall and some people think Jordan is better.

KD is better and it’s not a particularly hot take

lol wut

https://twitter.com/ReggieMillerTNT/status/1405001116794855424