National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

JFC what happened to this thread?

4 Likes

You have some serious issues man, I hope you take care of them before you hurt yourself or other people. Take care. It was literally just a discussion about NBA.

Lol

6 Likes

Dude I said I don’t think how many NBA games a person watched is an indictment of how true his argument is. I watched a billion games because it was my job, it doesn’t make me right.

What is wrong with you? Why is this a personal fight now?

I had many bad personal arguments online but this has to be the weirdest one.

5 Likes

It would be really dumb to need mods here, take a break guys.

Jwax, an NBA discussion never has to get personal.

1 Like

I don’t think Paul poops his pants → You’re a child murderer, fascist, is a normal progression.

For the important record, I didn’t fire a weapon in my life and my IDF role, which I was forced to serve or I go to prison, was to pick songs for the radio station. I think I’ll sleep alright.

Somehow after I commented on the thread being AIDS it become Super AIDs With Ebola.

Not at all, but best to maybe have everyone even those not involved take a break from this thread until the games tonight.

Also want it on the record here I don’t really like Harden at all? Of the top stars in the league I maybe only like AD less?

I’ll do it myself as well, need an Italy win.

On a basketball note that no one here but me cares about. The Pacers fired Nate 2.0 who turned out to be a legit psychopath to staff and players. Assuming Terry Stotts gets the job.

1 Like

I believe this and I’ve seen similar evidence for other sports.

At the same time, you still run into alot of post hoc narrative building in sports that is not supported by the data. Sometimes the impact is exaggerated, and sometimes the narrative is just completely wrong.

Are there no more Nates available?

If there are they will find them.

Can’t wait till Nate Silver projects he will win 50 games as your new head coach only to explain why he was right at 32.

I have thoughts on “clutch” and I tend to be on team it’s overblown. I’ll jump in next time it’s discussed.

1 Like

Nate Thurmond would be good except he’s technically dead.

Nate Robinson has some cool Short Guy That Dunks energy.

1 Like

Best interview ever imo. I am very familiar with ‘shirtless guy’ and have 100% success rate at disappearing from the court before he starts beating people up.

This is absolutely correct. It’s impossible to have a discussion with jwax. He is a caricature of the worst person to talk with on the internet.

Jwax needs to take this quote from ol’ Raylan Givens to heart: