National Basketball Association - 2022/23 Season (Part 1)

That conversation is worth having, and I certainly agree with you. See above where I said I didn’t like the Brad hire.

Where you went wrong was in a conversation about how good of a GM Ainge was, you got embarrassed and then made the only move you had - bringing up race. It’s a shame.

If you want to have a separate discussion about Boston interview practices - start it up. You and I will agree on almost everything I expect. But you don’t actually want to do that - you just want to distract from your embarrassment.

Has Simmons shooting improved at all?

It’s gotten worse.

1 Like

Do the Philly shooting coaches love a challenge?

They need an additional on staff psychologists before they need another shooting coach. It looks all mental to me.

Nice to see that if a defender even shares the court with KD tonight, they get called for a foul. I don’t think a single foul he’s drawn has been legit.

He literally tripped on the first one on PJ. Hate that.

Welp, at least the reffing isn’t going to matter.

Surely they start missing a shot or 2 soon right?

Bucks can’t make anything or hold onto the ball, though. Middleton has turned into an I don’t know what and Giannis is back to just dribbling up top and trying to drive through the entire opposing team (he’s also settling for jumpers when he’s not barreling to the hoop). The team can’t even rebound with their size advantage.

Not that it would make a 19-point difference, but not having DDV hurts. He provides perimeter defense, energy, and rebounding, and without him there, Forbes, Connaughton, and Thansis get more minutes, which is bad.

1 Like

I love the Nets. Come @ me.

2 Likes

If I’m the Pistons I am suing Blake Griffin.

1 Like

I love watching greatness.

Too many people don’t. They are sad.

1 Like

What am embarrassing showing. This isn’t even a Coach Bud issue, the players are just shitting the bed.

These have been a very rough game and a half from Middleton.

This is the series people were waiting for?

Middleton is back, but the Bucks defense is terrible right now.

Lopez is a complete liability on defense in this series. Against Miami, he could drop because Bam couldn’t hit the midrange. Doing it against the Nets, Durant and Kyrie can hit that shit easily. And he’s useless if he has to play farther out.

I wonder if Giannis has considered not taking 15 seconds per free throw.

Durant is very good at basketball. The bucks should play like him.