Movies (and occasionally face slaps) (Part 1)

Putin Interviews watch party!

lol who’s hip?

This older lady at my kickboxing class did the mashed potato the other day. It’s actually a pretty slick dance move if you see it in person.

The last bridge on the river before the heart of darkness

The troops ‘manning’ it with no one in charge. A parody on human endeavor with that carnival music horror hybrid lol

2 Likes

I still cannot believe this film ever happened, let alone that it was such a masterpiece

1 Like

The jungle wanted him dead

Not the mob, lost in a Roman wilderness of pain

1 Like
2 Likes

Reginald says his character in Die Hard was supposed to be played by Gene Hackman

But he said no, so the studio wanted to go with an unknown: Wesley Snipes

But Bruce Willis wanted Reginald.

I have a conspiracy theory that unifies the cinematic universe of Family Matters, Die Hard, and Perfect Strangers.

1 Like

I thought Dune was gonna be a duology, but it looks like Warner Bros is going all in on Dune as a trilogy.

Denis Villeneuve’s ‘Dune’ Trilogy Will Reportedly End With an Adaptation of ‘Dune: Messiah’

1 Like

Holy shit was Balki an Easter European spy feeding info to Gruber?

1 Like

Idk but Perfect Strangers intro is top 10 all time for me

2 Likes

!!!

Another piece locks into place. This could be legit.

Standing TALLLLLLLLLLLL

1 Like

:vince1:, gets us closer to Dune material that was never made into a mini-series. I’d love to see God emperor on screen.

1 Like

Is that you, Heeks Lazaro ?

Could it tie into an even BIGGER cinematic universe??

Q: You said you didn’t really know what it was about when you shot it though, right?

A: I don’t ever watch myself but I watched it because I was curious to see what it was. I didn’t really quite understand from the script what ‘True Romance’ was… I remember thinking, I don’t really know what this is about but I know there is pain and yearning and all those things that make great movies. … but looking at it on a page, I was like “What is this?” Like all that stuff when Gary Oldman was talking about “White Boy day,” I just didn’t get it until I saw it and how funny, interesting and sad it all was … you have to see it all to get it.

Q: What are some of your most fond memories on set?

A: I like to be very improvisational when the camera is running… so during that scene with Saul Rubenik on the phone, I asked him to actually be on the phone with me and suggested we kind of do that all improvised. But the connection was so bad I didn’t hear anything but (inaudible mumbling) suck his (expletive). So I said, “You want me to suck his (expletive)?” And Tony was in love with it so it stayed in…

Q: Why do you think it’s still so popular — probably more popular now actually than back then — after all these years?

A: I was talking to this group this morning at breakfast and this most beautiful woman, who must have been about 30, said to me, “It’s the only love story that appeals equally to men and women. It’s so violent and so full of cheek and attitude and all of that that no man could get bored, but it’s got a really, really beautiful love story.” And I thought, “Geez, that’s a good way to put it.” I had my own way of putting it, but I liked that better.

Can’t you zee? there are 2 of you - one that killz and one zat heeks.

tittays

The trading post on fire. fucking Vietnam mission! Lance doing tai chi os on the bow of the boat, advertising their bona fides

Zap 'em with your siren, maaaan!

Who are you?

Who are you? hehe

Did they say why, Rudy, why they wanted to terminate my command? that feeble, breaking voice ohh

I’m not convinced this one person watch party is working out.

2 Likes