Movie Night Watch Party Megathread

Wait does watch party work now?

i never hd a problem with Netflix party when we first used it, but i only have been a part of the first couple watch partys we did

Does it work in such a way that somebody can start it, I can click a link at any time and show up where everybody else is?

i believe so but I’m def not 100% on that.

Raiders? Can never argue against watching Raiders

2 Likes

Blade Runner 2049

2 Likes

Down for Raiders next time. It holds up.

1 Like

Found BR2049 in my “archive”. Up for watching it again.

1 Like

I’m in. This movie never got enough love.

1 Like

yes!

1 Like

I’m old enough now to see how stupid young punks like Mike (and me) are when we assume we can see right through everyone.

Johnny didn’t fold to one bet. He folded because he could give a shit about the money and saw how much that pot meant to the kid across the table. The kid who is so desperate he sat down at a high-limit table with barely twenty big blinds, folded for six hours, and now is four-betting an entire clip with only two more behind. And they’re not even at the flop.

Johnny didn’t make a dumb fold. He did Mike McDermott a kindness.

1 Like

oh yeah, it holds up!

that redhead with i love you on her eyelids

2 Likes

I did a FB live trivia event last weekend on all the Indy movies. Missed 1 and it was one that I knew dammit but I’ve seen Raiders at least 30 times and that’s no exaggeration and I could easily watch 30 more. It’s quite possibly a perfect movie. (And yes I’m aware of Big Bang Theory‘a takedown of it and don’t give a damn about any of that.)

2 Likes

So apparently I have to rent or buy to watch Blade Runner 2049 wtf

1 Like

So worth it.

1 Like

If Big Bang Theory did a takedown of it that just makes it more perfect.

1 Like

Ah, but have you seen the One True Remake?

1 Like

My takedown of Big Bang Theory

My computer came with Windows 7

*hahaha

Windows 7 is much more user friendly than Windows Vista

*hahaha

I don’t like that

*HAHAHAHA

4 Likes

Raiders has some very odd scenes. Most notably the riding his horse to rocket launcher(which hadn’t been invented yet) explode a tank and digging in plain site right next to the nazis for days and no one notices.

3 Likes

ROFL

1 Like