Movie Night Watch Party Megathread

Down for Raiders next time. It holds up.

1 Like

Found BR2049 in my ā€œarchiveā€. Up for watching it again.

1 Like

Iā€™m in. This movie never got enough love.

1 Like

yes!

1 Like

Iā€™m old enough now to see how stupid young punks like Mike (and me) are when we assume we can see right through everyone.

Johnny didnā€™t fold to one bet. He folded because he could give a shit about the money and saw how much that pot meant to the kid across the table. The kid who is so desperate he sat down at a high-limit table with barely twenty big blinds, folded for six hours, and now is four-betting an entire clip with only two more behind. And theyā€™re not even at the flop.

Johnny didnā€™t make a dumb fold. He did Mike McDermott a kindness.

1 Like

oh yeah, it holds up!

that redhead with i love you on her eyelids

2 Likes

I did a FB live trivia event last weekend on all the Indy movies. Missed 1 and it was one that I knew dammit but Iā€™ve seen Raiders at least 30 times and thatā€™s no exaggeration and I could easily watch 30 more. Itā€™s quite possibly a perfect movie. (And yes Iā€™m aware of Big Bang Theoryā€˜a takedown of it and donā€™t give a damn about any of that.)

2 Likes

So apparently I have to rent or buy to watch Blade Runner 2049 wtf

1 Like

So worth it.

1 Like

If Big Bang Theory did a takedown of it that just makes it more perfect.

1 Like

Ah, but have you seen the One True Remake?

1 Like

My takedown of Big Bang Theory

My computer came with Windows 7

*hahaha

Windows 7 is much more user friendly than Windows Vista

*hahaha

I donā€™t like that

*HAHAHAHA

4 Likes

Raiders has some very odd scenes. Most notably the riding his horse to rocket launcher(which hadnā€™t been invented yet) explode a tank and digging in plain site right next to the nazis for days and no one notices.

3 Likes

ROFL

1 Like

https://twitter.com/ericallenhatch/status/1329913929343127552?s=19

3 Likes

It was just that bit where they talk about how Indy has no effect on the outcome of the plot ha

ā€¦damn thatā€™s a good point

4 minutes?

1 Like

Letā€™s go!

1 Like

Lots o reading in this movie.

1 Like