Movie Night Watch Party Megathread

I hope no one submitted this for my walrus category.

Riz Ahmed so good

Never thought about toothpick vs floss in public before.

Was the band name “Blackgammon” really not taken before?

hearing test now? trying to catch up lol

Yeah, the doctor is talking with him about the results now.

1 Like

Going right back to drumming seems like a sub-optimal choice.

Addict gonna addict

1 Like

someone could make a good horror movie, incorporating some of these elements.

2 Likes

This is already gut wrenching. My feels for this guy.

2 Likes

Hopefully it ends better for him than the other two Riz Ahmed characters I’ve seen.

1 Like

his ears are interesting lol big, cavernous

Wouldn’t be a good horror movie if people didn’t make terrible decisions.

1 Like

I’m liking this so far.

1 Like

What minute are we on? I’m watching this with ya’ll

Started exactly at 9:00.

Thanks

The school teacher is cute

Paul Raci makes a great tough laced councilor.

Counselor seems to be treating Ruben as a bad guy. Doesn’t appear sympathetic to what he’s going through.