Pleeeeeeeeeeease let there be deleted/extended scenes
Shades of PocketChads
Nice to see Duck found a new job
That was outstanding.
Obviously haven’t seen all the contenders, but wouldn’t hate it if that shipped Best Picture.
Same.
Which one is next week? 
Hoping it’s Chicago 7.
How have you not seen that one yet? For sure let’s spin up the reel.
I’ve put together a tentative schedule through February if it sounds good to you:
| Date | Movie | Service |
|---|---|---|
| 1/29/2021 | Chicago 7 | Netflix |
| 2/5/2021 | Sound of Metal | Amazon |
| 2/12/2021 | Judas and the Black Messiah | HBO Max |
| 2/19/2021 | Nomadland | Hulu |
| 2/26/2021 | The United States vs Billie Holiday | Hulu |
And, no, haven’t seen that yet.
That’s great. Thanks for putting it together.
Just finished. Was a fantastic movie. Usually there are solid betting lines at this point on oscars, but can’t seem to find any. Guess books don’t really want to offer odds with people not going to theaters…
Dammit, I forgot tonight was RoboCop, I still haven’t seen that movie. I missed You’re Next too after suggesting it, so now I feel like an ass.

This movie so good. Goddamn.
The score seems excessively percussive, but I think that’s to enhance the sense of immersion. We feel as much as we hear the music.
We should just watch all of Mike Flannagan’s movies over the next however many Sundays. What a resume.
Oculus
Hush
Before I Wake (GOAT)
Ouija: Origin of Evil
Dobaara: See Your Evil
Gerald’s Game (GOAT)
Doctor Sleep
Oh man, Hush is pretty great. Love the ending.
I forget about that twist!!! But it’s so cool. She’s a writer, so of course she’s imagining scenarios.
OK, I’m in and I should by synced up for the ending scene.
Music cues up LOUD so you feel as deaf as her