Moderators

2 posts were reported in the NPC thread incase it does not show on your feed… I didn’t make any decision on them as I thought the’d dissappear, and now they have :thinking:

What is our policy on temp bans and bans? Do we just do it unilaterally, or what? I’m going to assume calls for violence and/or celebrating violence warrant it, I just don’t want to act unilaterally the first time without making sure we’re all on the same page (and by all, I mean both mods and community).

I assume some discussion may have been had on this while I was in Vegas, and I’m not sure about it.

I think contained was the 1st action the forum decided was best at the start of this forum opening, alough I’m not sure on it.

There’s a thread for establishing moderation policy. Not much has happened in it tho.

I edited a post by BruceZ… Hoping for an attack by a terrorist group.

Cuserounder had deleted it and I pressed on the hidden post to see it and it may have shown for the Forum posters too, so done a Edit just in case.

Redacted for privacy.

We live in extraordinary times, and as some countries approach the abyss it might be necessary to have an idea of where the watershed mark lies that delineates a civilised society from a fascist society that would justify his remarks about McConnell.

Some of us are living in that fascist society and would prefer not to have the secret police knocking on the door in the middle of the night.

Put spoilers around a tweet in the UK politics thread, the land of hope and glory. Don’t watch the video if your squeamish :+1:

So no gripe with the spirit of his post, but with it being posted. OK.

I can neither confirm nor deny that.

I clicked on the Clovis reported post that was reported in the Epstein thread, I though I was disagreeing with it as I though the post was Sarcasim. :sweat_smile: And its not on the review page no more :unamused:

Flagged post in the Economy thread was reported, 1st time poster… Wookie wanted to know if an admin could find out if it was a gimmick acc, then it was flagged again so I agreed & hid the post.

Could one of the moderators break out the solar/nuclear/climate change discussion from the Economy Stupid thread when you get a chance? Thanks.

1 Like

I put an edit on a mattylice post in the Politics Summer LC thread for NSFW material and spoilered the tweet in question.

You can delete if you want. I posted it b/c I thought it was funny but I know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea.

You ruined the embedded tweet and the text made it clear there was nudity.

MOD OVERREACH!!!:wink:

Yeah… Your reply got me, I must admit to that.

I was in stitchies once I realised what you said/meant. :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

All good now it’s in spoilers unless someone reports it. :+1::joy:

1 Like

It may be time to introduce a new Mod for when all are Home Alone during this crisis as I suspect it may get very buzy around here and atm I’m not available 24/7 and to lessen the work of our other mods.

@zikzak @MrWookie @goofyballer @microbet