Moderator Nominations: 6 month term beginning 1/1/23

Also what is your manifesto timbuktuuf? You’ve posted less than 200 times on the site and, I mean no offence as I respect lurkers, I’m not at all familiar with your posting. Given we already have so many mods, what will you add?

You’re the last surviving mod from your cohort whose terms would have ended at the end of this month.

Nice save

The forum voted for @Yuv, @Tilted, @econophile, @clovis8, and @anon29622970 to serve a 6 month term. If Yuv wishes to serve another term then the forum should vote on that

it appears than even though he was corrected, Mr Buktuuf is still only focused on one replacement. Intriguing

2 Likes

6 month terms are dead

Do you think the forum voted for sven to serve a 6-month term or a lifetime term

Until someone posts a new poll asking if mod terms should be limited to 6 months and receives 62% of the vote?

So you aren’t running for mod unless you get rid of Yuv in doing so?

mods is self explanatory. whats the masters nomination process?

Polls don’t affect how anything is run here.

Edit: maybe that’s harsh. They don’t dictate. Mods4life (who are above admins and site/domain owners) are free to consult and reject any poll they choose

1 Like

You can close the poll at any time. Alternatively, you can keep the poll open for days after it’s been acted upon, too, and pretend like the action never took place.

1 Like

Tim, can we hear a little about who you are and what your mod plans are

That’s just, like, your opinion, man.

Sorry, who are you again?

Im volunteering to mod for 6 months until 7/1/23 no matter what. I will start the other threads that are necessary to see if the forum wants mods to only serve 6 month terms. Seems like a bad idea to have a person that recently anonymized their account be able to change such an important rule only a few months ago!

What’s your view on current moderation/moderators? What has motivated you?

What are you talking about

j8i3h289dn3x7 isn’t anonymized, It’s just a name change.

What’s your view of someone becoming a mod after they demanded to be perma’d and when they were told there was a two week cooling off period reacted by creating a new account named fuckyoubanme?