Moderator Nominations: 6 Month Term beginning 1/1/22

I nominate @Yuv

5 Likes

For mod or for the perm ban list?

3 Likes

For mod, obv. I’m not a big fan of this gaslighting thing he’s doing, but he seems to have some great solutions.

yeah, no.

No you won’t consider being a mod or no you don’t think you’re gaslighting or both?

Posts unrelated to nominations split out.

no as in i find your posts rude and do not wish to interact with you when you post that way.

2 Likes

If Keed agin him Im’a for em.

1 Like

I’d suggest a link in the link (in the ‘x’ box thingy at the top of the webpage, there is no link)

Official Volunteers so far:

@superuberbob
@MrWookie
@catfacemeowmers
@Riverman

I don’t believe I’ve missed anyone who posted in here to volunteer and received the required 10 likes on their post.

If elected moderator, I will ban everyone who voted for me because such a vote makes it clear that you have no interest in being part of a functioning forum.

3 Likes

Save campaign promises for the voting thread.

1 Like

Just making it clear how terrible of a decision voting for me would be so that when I do win nobody is surprised at how terrible I am.

1 Like

You got to take superuberbob seriously not literally.

3 Likes

I’m including @anon10396289 in the list since Tilted’s nomination for him received 13 likes, unless Keeed wishes to withdraw his name from contention.

[comment redacted]

Keeed’s post right above Tilted’s is sort of a nomination and I know that I liked Tilted’s post because I thought it would count toward Keeed’s nomination so maybe @anon10387340 @anon46587892 @catfacemeowmers @geewhysee @swankywilder @churchill @marmot @monetary_expert @canadamatt3004 @poopypants @Jalfrezi/@jalreading thought the same thing.

2 Likes

I said I’d do it but felt gross “nominating” myself. That’s not volunteering? Pretty lawyerly. I understood Tilted’s post as a nomination and assumed I’d stand for election if his post got the 10 likes.

1 Like

Realistically if we’re going to nit up the rules there are 0 nominees because this thread was supposed to close Monday morning and at the time no one had 10 likes.

1 Like