Moderation

Clovis poked the bear and stirred up pointless drama, tabaker should never have any kind of mod authority. I think that basically covers it.

8 Likes

Take it to ATF.

5 Likes

What is your side? If itā€™s - as you say - pursuing UHC as quickly as possible, then essentially everyone is already on your side despite different ideas about how to pursue that. If itā€™s that we need a mod who practices an equal amount of derision toward anyone who dares utter the B word, then no; we donā€™t need that person as a mod.

Iā€™m being a little abusive to you now, butā€¦not really, or I hope not anyway, because Iā€™m pretty confident that you have a thick skin about these things. So, bluntly, at least in discussions on the internet about politics between native English speakers goes, Iā€™m 100% confident that Iā€™m a lot better at interpreting this stuff than you are.

Agreed. His black and white view of the world deserves containment.

I have a terrible memory, but I am confident I never said anything remotely indicating I didnā€™t think tabs calling you a piece of shit was abusive. Iā€™m also not at all blind to sabo being abusive to people. I never said he wasnā€™t.

Why are you posting on a message board when there are people suffering in Africa?

Hey it was just an idea if the people donā€™t want it then it is what it is.

But itā€™s very telling who the people against it are.

We could all not worry about containing every poster we donā€™t like and simply ignore those we donā€™t want to engage and realize you will get insulted sometimes. Youā€™ll notice Iā€™ve flagged no posts or asked for mod action.

I am a big boy I can take it and dish it out.

Thatā€™s a fair summary except you omitted the most relevant post where I was pointing watevs and victor to the BLM tweet.

Said like the good Lefty nationalist you are. People like you are too stupid to realise youā€™re part of the problem with your country, not the solution.

You said you had no clue which thread this was happening in, so I would consider you to be someone who was not paying attention and who had not read through several of these exchanges.

1 Like

Youā€™re not good at interpreting these conflicts. Also, youā€™re talking about one incident. Iā€™ve defended you and scolded (for what thatā€™s worth) people talking shit about you multiple times. Youā€™re being childish.

tabbaker is trolling

I guess itā€™s not always easy to see that when youā€™re the one being trolled, but itā€™s not that serious.

Thereā€™s a lot more to it than you realise.

Also, itā€™s one thing to say that you believe my defense of tab and sabo implied that I didnā€™t think their attacks on you were abusive, but itā€™s another thing for you to state as fact that I didnā€™t think they were abusive.

Possible, but I think tabakker has half given up and mostly dgaf. I mean, the thing about people suffering in Africa is obviously a shot about your posts regarding malaria, but he wasnā€™t even part of those arguments was he? Heā€™s just taking a random shot to get under your skin.

Do you mean the post where you misspelled ā€œpagingā€ in response to the tweet that wirelessgrinder posted? I did miss providing the context for that post.

Just using his arguments against him.

Ok Iā€™ll bribe them the American way.

1 Like