Moderation

As a poster, certainly.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll call your 5 Insoos and raise it 5 against one valdez.

Iā€™ve got a Broadway Sushy outside I can bring to the table.

3 Likes

I found Juanā€™s stuff easy to scroll past where BS and his vapid little posts were like water torture.

I couldnā€™t help but read them on the way by.

If we canā€™t handle Inso0 types in our midst, then all the talk about Florida Man Mason wanting #StuckPolitics to be a safe space for neo-Nazis seems a tad hypocritical.

3 Likes

Broadway SoShit and juank valdez - those were the days, and oh how we laughed!

Thatā€™s a price Iā€™m willing to pay to keep the Nazis out.

1 Like

:thinking:

:roll_eyes:

:zipper_mouth_face:

1 Like

I have my doubts about your ability to define ā€œneoliberalismā€.

3 Likes

So, youā€™re saying you canā€™t define it.

So, just a regular monkey?

I think NotBruceZ is trolling to some degree, but his persona here is more fascist than neoliberal.

Iā€™m generally a Keynesian statist who understands the difference between liberal and neoliberal.

In simpler times before I realized I was a moron I fancied myself as fiscally conservative and socially liberal.

4 Likes

After peanut butter and jelly, may as well give all sorts of ridiculous combinations a shot

1 Like

You want a safety net you just donā€™t want to pay for it. Thoughts and prayersā€¦

I think we need to be very careful snap banning people who donā€™t agree with the general political slant here. If they are openly and obviously trolling sure, but not because they are centrist or even right wing.

4 Likes

How about a multi year history of being a deplorable moron and scumbag?

1 Like

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yoooooooooooooooooooooou.

Voted for Bernie in '16, donated to Bernie in '20, donated to Cisneros in '20. Total neolib shill here.

Youā€™re such a dumbass.

Edited to add: the only reason I didnā€™t vote for Bernie in '20 is the primary didnā€™t make it to my state yet.

The cuse purity test is a bridge too far for most dirtbags