Moderation

Something’s cooking.

You’d be fun for me.

People need to be more restrained with changing titles. Create a new thread if you want (another) LC thread.

2 Likes

Oh, I called out your boy diebitter about the 0.9 recurring thing today. You were the one that told me about that, right?

Yup.

He’s a bigoted old fool who claims to be an ex college maths teacher.

lol @ him

So many second lifers.

Better?

What to do with a derail that doesn’t merit an extraction?

back on track?

Please demod me even tho I’m not a mod really.

Thanks. I’m tired of the mindfuck. I like people to like me and so I don’t like a position of authority. Don’t be shocked if I don’t post much anymore, it’s a me thing - not a you thing.

You guys are awesome overall and I’m just too sensitive for whatever I am, I asked for the role when I was drunk and thought a sports forum was a net overall positive. I know I’m annoying and chat too much, I try to keep it within but I am who I am and don’t want to mindfuck myself anymore. I’ve always just wanted to find someone like myself that wanted to talk all day about a ton of stuff, I know I’m annoying.

Thanks.

8 Likes

I hear you. I didn’t realize that has been your experience.

I hope your decision helps you find some balance.

Here if you want to talk. I understand if your mind is made up <3

I don’t know what goes on in sports, but you’re like the 3rd or 4th least annoying poster on this site. Fuck the mods though.

3 Likes

The moderation team should be much more active in moving terrible threads and drama bombs off the front page and out to French BBQ. The moderation team should also be doing more to deescalate this constant stupid shit instead of letting it run wild.

• I agree
  • I disagree

0 voters