Moderation

I prefer just the one thread but I would say next time don’t merge tons of posts into the Presidency thread because it makes it really hard to read them if you’re caught up on the main thread and not the second thread.

Your life would be materially better if the Dem primary wasn’t rigged so I can see why you are sad

1 Like

:+1:

Goofy can give all mods a 30-minute powerpoint presentation on best practices for merging threads

2 Likes

Next time please be sure to merge each post individually so they end up in their precisely correct chronological position. TIA

4 Likes

Yes, it’s a fucking dog’s dinner now.

If it’s going to destroy the flow of conversations, how about we say no merging threads unless it has the support of many posters?

1 Like

I just want to point out that I broke the biggest story of the cycle and got all of two hearts :(

6 Likes

I threw you a bone

1 Like

Lol at how many likes cuse got for his Herman gif response in comparison

Tossed you a like. In the moment I was in a race to make sure I didn’t get ponied because…

I knew I would be rewarded handsomely.

2 Likes

Might not be a moderation question but why did the thread about this forum splitting from 22 get locked?

I just posted in it.

That’s weird. Doesn’t look unlocked to me any more. Not sure what kind of problem I was having earlier.

Maybe you were seeing the padlock icon which is for the “French bbv” category rather than the thread.

It got merged with the main Trump thread.

1 Like

That thread was migrated into the main trump thread and locked. Some have said this represents overzealous moderation. :grin:

1 Like

I’m unaware whether there is an option to undo the merging. My assumption was that we will be living under the shadow of my decision for the rest of eternity.

2 Likes

This issue - which is solvable, has already been solved by everybody posting about it with a quick swipe of the scroll bar, and having been solved no longer presents any problems - is definitely serious business that people should complain and argue about all weekend.

2 Likes

My reasoning was that if the tax returns were worthy of their own thread than the COVID would be as well.

2 Likes

129 posts were split to a new topic: David