Moderation

Parscale drama seems spread across several threads. Any mod interested in consolidating everything so we can kick a man while he’s down in one thread?

Seems like a disproportionate amount of effort for what figures to be a pretty short lived story

That wasn’t the issue. We certainly didn’t agree to not have the community informed or have the opportunity to challenge moderation.

I know, and I agree with your point.

I was responding only to @ MrWookie’s aside regarding timeouts. Sorry for the confusion.

Sure. He was going off topic though and I wanted to annoyingly keep at it because I feel like all the likes his post got are like…everything is fine shut up and leave the mods alone… which does not sit well with me.

2 Likes

Not voting on simple 24 hour time outs, but logging them, seems like the reasonable middle ground. All the mods here clearly have the ability to make fair decisions on something as minor as a 24 hour time out.

My opinion only, but I’m right: the best system is the mods can do whatever and post about it. If someone doesn’t like it, they can complain and put up a poll. If a mod decision is overturned, they can undo it and that should not be a big deal for anyone. That allows community decisions when necessary without obstructing easy and routine actions.

7 Likes

So you would be okay with silencing a poster at 2am for twelve hours as an executive decision, but you’d also like whatever moderator takes such an action to log it in public?

Just clarifying your position, no attack embedded.

1 Like

I think that is exactly what he is saying and I agree.

2 Likes

I do too. I hearted Wookies post earlier but I don’t think what micro and Wookie said are at odds because I agree Micro never asked for a poll.

2 Likes

Yes

1 Like

It’s been two weeks.

1 Like

Some chance.

Lol saying I was derailing the thread is just a straight up lie but go ahead and do you

1 Like

It wasn’t a derail, it was you taking a stinky dump in the middle of the thread.

Is that really necessary?

I am no Flynn fan and have him in ignore but serious fuck NO on banning for that.

You can’t post illegal shit here, man. He knows that and even seemed to expect a temp.

1 Like

All kinds of illegal shit gets posted on here all the time. We openly talk about drugs, prostitution, civil disobedience, property damage, violence against the police, etc

I have zero desire to put the line at protecting the most evil human currently alive.

I’m sure I’ll lose this vote but fuck Trump so hard. There is no end to the awful things he deserves.

2 Likes

You clap live clap in clap Canada clap

1 Like