Moderation

It’s because in both cases they’ve ignored their track record to be condescending toward people who were more or less right about everything while they were more or less wrong about everything. Thus we feel inclined to throw some receipts at them.

1 Like

fyp

5 Likes

Nun asked for receipts? I was bored? Most of the receipts posted were from the last month. Were those funny to you as well? What about the ones he posted in the thread the last two days?

I’ve said it before but either we are going to tolerate repetitively abusive posting here or we aren’t. It seems like the consensus is that we are. Somehow posting the proof in a thread devoted to nunn’s abusive posting while he is steadfastly denying it and challenging anyone to post it is the problem I guess.

It took like 10 minutes to find the exiled posts anyways. All I had to do was search for “non-entity person” which was an utterly ridiculous insult he liked to throw around. From there you could find multiple posts per page that were insanely abusive. Roughly 1/3 of all the posts were his so you could pick just about any page and he would be abusing someone. Kind of like what he does here on steroids.

1 Like

“Were those funny to me as well?”

Kind of?

Simplicitus was condescending and wrong omg what ever will I do? Hold a grudge for a year and post “receipts” with all caps when he’s wrong! That will show him!

Who posted simplicitus receipts?

Cuse has been doing the same thing wrt simplicitus the last month or more. Followed by some LOL LAWBROS FOREVER! response.

1 Like

I’m saying keep giving him chances until the choice to take action is more obvious and more supported than it is in now.

3 Likes

I mean when someone repeatedly lies about reality and challenges the forum to dig them up why not? Did it matter? No. Most people decided the behavior was fine to them. But it isn’t like it is hard to find abusive nun receipts. It took a few minutes.

1 Like

Lol. I didn’t realize profiles can be hidden?

2 Likes

Being so bad that many people dislike him is not a good argument in his defence imo.

2 Likes

Does anyone read Cuse’s long post either?

Can anyone confirm that Nunn is not Cuse’s dad or something?

4 Likes

I did it a few times, I don’t think I’ve dropped a receipt on simp in over a week if not longer but 2020 time is weird so maybe it was like Saturday or maybe it was a month ago.

Confirmed not my dad.

1 Like

It’s actually proper to fold it, even on the button, unless there are massive antes and/or significant ICM factors at play, and/or massive nits in the blinds. Here’s the start of my poker pro AMA @ripdog.

I’d love to see more and ask some questions.

A while ago we decided that every ban decision needs its own thread. I think containment should follow the same rule.

2 Likes

If you are equating his saying upstream that “you’ve been this way for 3 years,” with “siding with the abusers and saying I can’t be trusted,” then you are seeing vicious attacks where none exist.

P.S. I voted to keep the status quo.

The pro containers should be ashamed of themselves. Characterizing Nunn’s posting as abusive is basically saying you can’t tolerate people who disagree with you and don’t shut up when challenged. Also, accusing Nunn of having some kind of unusually high number of disproven takes is just allowing fislike to fill in the reading comprehension and memory gaps.

3 Likes

What humorless goon flagged my post? It’s a joke, y’all. Don’t contain me!

2 Likes

Flagged for personal attacks

Yeah, so… I’m at post #3042 in the bailout thread, coming up on the thrilling conclusion, and…

Nunn is absolutely correct about what transpired. It’s kinda wild.

6 Likes