Master3004's Upbeat Walrus - Reveal!

The Germans were always good at efficiency

I for one appreciate Master drawing everything out as Iā€™ve only just caught up with the thread!

1 Like

So Iā€™m at a bit of a crossroads here.

Iā€™ve got about 30 minutes to do some reveal. Based on recent history, I am unlikely to get a complete reveal in in that time, soā€¦ some options.

1. I reveal what I can now and finish the reveal later tonight or tomorrow.

2. I post a truncated, quicker reveal and reveal the entirety of the category (I promise this isnā€™t the most exciting category.

Or

1. I put off the entire reveal for now, hope to get some done later tonight but more realistically tomorrow.

Vote now!

3 then?

limited reveal as time allows, and the caprice of MasterGoat may yet find time through the enjoyment

Alright here goes nothing.

In 15th place, scoring 1 - Suzzer99 Pico and Sepulveda by The Frobidden zone? Maybe?

Is this catchy?

I guess, but not in any way that makes me want to dance at all.

Is this funny?

Um

2 Likes

In 14th place, scoring 2 - Pauwl - Cheap Beer by FIDLAR

You know how I put Swedish death metal in the first number one slot in this game?

This is what I imagine Swedish death metal sounds like to everyone else.

What the hell is this? Is it funny? It might beā€¦ I canā€™t make out a single word they say though, and after the first ten seconds I really donā€™t want to.

1 Like

In 13th place, scoring 3 - King of NY - Howard Stern inducting Bon Jovi into the rock and roll hall of fame by singing Wanted Dead or Alive

3 Likes

I am beginning to understand why.

Edit: Excellent gif game though.

Edit 2: Sabaton is power metal. Death metal is ā€¦ different.

Itā€™s a good thing that Richie had a thing for pretty blondes with blue eyes and a nice ass. Thatā€™s what motivated him to team-up with Jon in the first place, and create a fantastic songwriting team lol

In 12th place - Scoring 4 - 6ix - Flashback by Laurent Garnier

The very best thing I can say about this compared to the first three is that ā€œThis is a songā€

Aside from that

3 Likes

this category isā€¦

ā€¦not what I was expecting.

2 Likes

hey, country girl

enjoyed your submissions for the next game

shutupshutupshutup it was TEXAS

1 Like

In 11th place, scoring 5 - Rivaldo - Suck a Caribouā€™s Ass by Wesley Wills

4 Likes

Congrats, if you do not see your name listed yet, you MAY have understood the category.

I do not guarantee that that is true for the next 1-3 entries, but it might be

We will find out later.

lol

I feel like everyone leveled themselves in this category

I feel like everyone leveled my sanity

2 Likes