Master3004's Upbeat Walrus - Reveal!

In 1st Place, Scoring 15 (9,9,8. +1 for New - 27 Total) LouisCypher- Night Witches by SABATON

Not even close, a complete massacre of the category. Really hit on what I was looking for in the category almost to a T. Moving full body from moment 1, Solo was fantastic, juist a little short and I wish it tried a few more things. Other than that, I danced, I rocked, I air guitared, and I smiled from moment 1.

Oh, and its fucking Swede Rock. Well Done LC.

3 Likes

You sly dog you

1 Like

here you go, I found it for you:

I would have put this in for my cover song, but I donā€™t think stairway is upbeat enough

ETA: thatā€™s Jason Bonham on drums

2 Likes

And thats it for category one, and unfortunately for the reveal tonight. More to come tomorrow!

6 Likes

I have only caught up on listening up to 9th place but this is my favorite so far.

2 Likes

Shocked this scored so high. As soon as rock score and move score made an appearance I thought Iā€™d be dead in the water. Thereā€™s not even a hint of wanting to move until about 04.30, this becomes a real desire to move by about 05.30 but by 06.15 he just leaves you hanging.

Got the big 10 though!

1 Like

Master is clearly exceptional at this. zomg

1 Like

This walrus is not going to go well for me. Digging a lot of these picks though!

2 Likes

covers up next tomorrow

Aw sheeit if had the Insider Info this track is a ringer:

Rivaldo knows whatā€™s up.

2 Likes

That #1 song isnā€™t my cup of tea but Iā€™m pretty happy with second place. Feeling good about the second category, looking forward to that reveal!

1 Like

where did you find this?? wow! hadnā€™t seen it before.

That is sick af

Lol donā€™t recall, Iā€™ve just been a Govan fan for awhile.

Same show, fretless because wtf:

1 Like

I guess theyā€™re both Brits, and were down for the collab!

Two of the greatest guitarists of all time beaten by Hall and fucking Oates. I just puked over my breakfast.

Still, loving this overall obviously.

I totally sold out and went mainstream and still got slaughtered. Already looking like its Lousā€™s to lose. What can a poor boy do?

Wish Iā€™d stuck to my guns and gone full Up From The Skies that I talked myself out of.

1 Like

Surely Jimi would have been a cheat code for this category.

Anyway, no one should mind me, Iā€™m just extra pissed off as shortly before I saw this my son made me turn off Neil Young in favour of a nursery rhyme about a crocodile. Like the new scoring and looking forward to going through all these on Monday.

1 Like

Sex in the form of wah wah funk, THAT solo, and Mitchā€™s jazz drummingā€¦fantastic. What was I thinking of?

nul points obv

Something from Band Of Gypsies would probably have walked it qualitatively too.

EDIT: just listened to the winner and mistook it for a parody. Iā€™m not made for this world.

EDIT EDIT: just listened to The Living End and itā€™s a Clash song (Complete Control) redone and uncredited afaik. Fuck me I thought Green Day were bad.

1 Like

Speaking of Gypsy, I wonder how something like this wouldā€™ve done:

2 Likes

Asian didnā€™t submit?