Marvel Cinematic Universe

I like waiting for these things to come out for streaming and then spread them over 3 or 4 nights. There’s no way I am going to sit there for 3 hours and grind it out.

giphy-8

I don’t have a problem with long movies. They just need to include an intermission so I can go to the bathroom.

1 Like

Would have been hilarious if they’d used Lou Ferrigno in drag.

BP2 is one of those rare movies that I feel I need to see in the first week so I can talk about it online

lol these days arthouse movies are a tight 70-90 minutes and comic book movies are two and a half hours long or more.

I feel for Coogler/Marvel because they probably had to add 30 minutes addressing the death of their star and the entire script had to change.

I know I’ll like the movie less without Boseman, but I’m more curious about it now

1 Like

Reviews are out for Wakanda Forever

They’re mostly positive but not glowing

I’m wrapping up the end of She-Hulk. It’s fun but it’s a wild flex for the Disney/Marvel juggernaut to run a show about a hero who’s excessively litigious and squats on intellectual property. It’s the kind of superhero you’d expect to see in The Boys, but Disney unironically rolls with it.

I still say the time is perfect for Marvel to do a movie about the Great Lakes Avengers, and the time they got sued by The Avengers for trademark infringement, one of the greatest ever comic book sagas.

1 Like

https://twitter.com/marvel_updat3s/status/1599674944992026629

2 Likes

What about D’Onofrio?

Haven’t seen Hawkeye?

No is it good?

It’s fine but they play a large role.

He already back in the MCU as alluded to above

Guardians Christmas special was pretty good. I laughed hard at the go-bots joke.

Right but is he gonna play the main big bad in the Daredevil series?

It would be pretty wild if they brought him in to play a totally different character.

If you guys are asking that you should watch Hawkeye. Answering otherwise is very spoiler heavy.