Major League Baseball (Part 2)

I was expecting some sarcastic home field clapping following the final out but I forgot this is essentially a home game for the Giants crowdwise

So when a pinch runner in the 9th also hits an rbi single in the 9th against you, is that good?

1 Like

Ohtani seeing his current team choke like their team is made up of 80% Sharks players and his possible future team clutching out a bat around in the 9th has gotta be a trip

Angels closer comes in and immediately blows the game. Giants closer comes in and strikes out the side throwing 102 heat.

2 straight losses to the As will light a fire under your team it seems.

https://twitter.com/PitchingNinja/status/1688741221941002240?s=20

Mike trout never won a gold glove. Immaculate grid strikes again

4 Likes

Could also work when the Phillies play the Pirates.

:poop:

Or when the Giants play the Mariners

What? SFOOM is a word

https://twitter.com/DKramer_/status/1689103773833297920?s=20

I’m assuming he will get thrown at for the slow roll.

Since when has Phil Bickford been a New York Met?

Ohtani nearly just murdered a man

that’s a reasonable list… wait ha-seong kim? 2nd?

let’s check this with kim
Similar Batters through 26

1. Brian Dozier (975.1)
  2. José Hernández (972.2)
  3. Russ Adams (968.7)
  4. Victor Caratini (963.7)

uh what?

Oddly interesting stat that may only interest me: The Blue Jays and Guardians just finished a game in which they combined for more runs than in the other three games of the series combined.

Final score: Guardians 4, Blue Jays 3.

2 Likes

Praying for angels sweep of astros this weekend.

1 Like

Jon Singleton hadn’t homered in the big leagues in over 8 years

hit two on the angels

Sounds like the story of Steve Jeltz

2 Likes

Even god cant do that

So after another failure on the grid, I noticed on Baseball Reference that it was Lew Ford’s birthday. He was a pretty scrappy, but non-memorable and mediocre outfielder who played mainly with the Twins. I saw he was celebrating his 47th birthday. Then I looked at his minor league stats and found, that at least as of earlier this season, he was STILL PLAYING! His last game in the majors was in 2012. He’s been with independent Long Island for the last six seasons and has put up decent numbers. Happy birthday Lew.

2 Likes