Major League Baseball (Part 1)

The A’s set up their rotation to start Luzardo game 1 and Manaea game 3. They weren’t expecting to face a team that went 14-0 against lefties this season. Welp.

I enjoy seeing Cranky pout.

White Sox pitcher perfect thru 5

Perfect thru 6

I can’t watch this on mlb.tv? I even have free cable that I’ve never used but can’t figure out how to link them up. Pffft. To a stream, I guess.

OOPS

U don’t get ABC?

i texted my WS friends during that at-bat saying “Gio throwing perfection, eh?”

and then i followed it up with the middle finger emoji after the base hit lol

2 Likes

No, mlb.tv is done for the year. Today it’s ABC on el conejo y ESPN,TBS on cable.

Serious question based on what I just saw in Hou- Minny. Can a fielder knowing the ball is going to land in the seats hop the railing and catch the ball foul in the seats?

I don’t get any channels. I’ve been watching streaming tv and movies only for years now.

Great job MLB, now we have 3 games overlapping

How am counting on Sergio Romo to win me a bet? 2020 strikes again

17 straight playoff losses looooool contract the franchise

The Twins never say die! We got the bottom of the 9th and 3 outs left to go. Rally time.

Not the best pinch hit

That coulda gone better…such is the life of a Twins fan. Well, at least we didn’t lose to the Yankees.

You can jump up from the field of play, catch the ball, and land over the fense… that’s a catch. One place where you see this happen is Dodgers stadium down the lines. If you hop the fence, stand on the other side, then catch the ball… that’s a HR.

I meant fouls

My bad. Same rules apply in foul territory.

1 Like