Major League Baseball (Part 1)

Sabo the dog’s new Reds clinch the playoffs !!!1! (x3)

1 Like

Your pony is fast.

2 Likes

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I am so stoked right now. They are ON FIRE. What a great time to get hot. LFG!

1 Like

I haven’t been keeping up! congrats, @skydiver8 and the other Reds’ fans in the forum? @Lawnmower_Man ?

1 Like

I’m here to bandwagon now that playoffs have started.

2 Likes

Reds were 15-21 on September 1 and pushed it to 30-28. Just goes to show how lol 60 games is in a full season.

4 Likes

Oh yeah, some dude in this thread back on Sep 8th…

IIRC they were down to 9% on 538 at one point.

4 Likes

dino gif.

1 Like

It really has been a remarkable 2 weeks. I can only imagine what they could have done with a full season.

I just hope they can ride this wave to success! Hmm, since they are currently 7th seed, that could put them up against the Padres in the NLCS. Oddly enough, I think I’d rather face the Dodgers.

Marlins are running insanely hot in wins with a -39 run differential which means they’ll probably give Mattingly manager of the year.

2 Likes

https://twitter.com/FOXSportsCincy/status/1309715043332784128

2 Likes

hah, was just coming to post this.

:goat: :goat: :goat:

lol he’s so cool

“can’t wait”

“perfect clubhouse celebration”

Philly the odd man out now?

as of right now, I think so, with the Giants and Brewers winning today.

1 Like

Also, here’s something odd: the Reds are in 3rd place currently in the NL Central, yet have clinched the playoffs before the 2nd place Cardinals. Only in 2020, heh.

It’s because the Cards missed all those games due to COVID precautions and have to play catch up this weekend.

3 Likes

Stormed into first in the division, then blown the lead.

1 Like

:warning: Last time I bandwagoned Reds in playoffs, they immediately got no hittered…

2 Likes

6 Likes

Every time. Every damned time. But we keep coming back…