Major League Baseball (Part 1)

I have infinite percentage of DJ Stewart today as for some reason he was free hitting cleanup, but alas plenty of Pablo as well

Free?

he was 2k on dk which is the minimum usually reserved for bad catchers hitting 9th

Ah I thought maybe he was literally free. They’ve done stuff like that before to honor players who are retiring or w/e.

lol Atlanta. Fine, I give up on today.

So its Atlanta leading Miami 22-8 after five innings. The game is three hours old, and the Miami announcers haven’t said one word about how juiced the baseball is or how stupid this is. We’ve already seen eight homers. Six by the Braves.

2 Likes

Yeah baseball is broken right now. Is ATL one of the places that added a humidor this year?

Ha. I don’t know. My guess would be no though.

The Yankees win, duhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh Yankees Win!!

6th plate appearance for Acuna in bottom 6th. That’s unheard of.

The record for PAs in a 9-inning game is 8 and it’s only happened 8 times since 1901 and not since 2007.

1 Like

Add 3 ER to his average. You’re welcome! Of course, he also pitched 9 Ks, so not exactly crushed.

On the other hand, your boy deGrom has some competition…

Bauer 7.2IP 3H 0R 0ER 0BB 10K 0HR ERA 1.74 :grin:

They won’t give it to Bauer. He hates Jesus and His President and knows math and physics. Doesn’t play in Peoria.

1 Like

and Adam Duvall grand slams. 29-9 Braves

2 Likes

All time record in sight

sigh

the real question is will Acuna swing at 3-0

4 Likes

I wrote a team totals calculator in R that’s pretty accurate, should check the probability on o28.5 for Braves. Closed on 4.5 runs or so?

cool stuff happening

Matt Wieters had a 19 pitch at bat yesterday, and the Brewers beat Detroit today 19-0

3 Likes

i’m new to baseball so all i know is this madness but i do love watching a stolen home base.

https://twitter.com/MLBPipeline/status/1303890667551289345

3 Likes

Lol imagine scoring 9 runs and losing by 20.

1 Like