Major League Baseball (Part 1)

Lol was just about to post that.

+1.61 is unreal. Good thing Reds still won, would have been a travesty.

1 Like

Joe Ryan and Lord Byron

dinger lickin’ good, y’all

rays were -400 sheeit

there were so many games of high +'s I’d just blindly bet because no mlb team was really that big of a dog vs another one no matter how good that pitcher was

This one I didn’t do it. Though I doubt -400 is ever anything other than lighting money on fire.

We need a superhero to do a job on these motherfuckers

Dwight Gooden

EDIT: Damn already answered

1 Like

Braves score 5 runs in the top of the first at Cincy.

Reds now lead 9-7 in the bottom of the 5th.

1 Like

This game is nuts.

1 Like

that was a game people were predicting many dingers in

I am pleased

lol I didn’t take the OVER facepalm

These Reds city connect uniforms are brutal. If there was a baseball team in Judge Dredd they’d wear these.

1 Like

Cruz already hits the cycle in the 6th inning!

2 Likes

Elly De La Cruz just hit the cycle

I don’t know what the record for that is in a career but he gonna have the modern one

it’s only THREE? he’s gonna crush that
I guess it makes sense, when’s the last fast guy with power, yeah I’m drawing a blank. Yelich the closest on both ends perhaps (he’s one of the 3’s)

1 Like

I don’t know what to do with my hands

This game…this team…I haven’t felt like this about the Reds since 1990

3 Likes

Jesus Christ. That ball is not a triple at GABP and the throw wasn’t even close.

He’s just so fast.

Another thing I’ve noticed tonight (and a few days ago) that when he hit a double, the outfielder didn’t even stop to think, just auto-threw it to third. They have to change their game for this kid, lol.

1 Like

I remember watching Billy Hamilton completely change the game dynamics with speed because teams got so preoccupied with him and it threw off their timing and concentration, but Billy couldn’t hit. This dude is just as fast if not faster and has most of the hardest hit balls in professional baseball this year.

2 Likes

one of those cincy in june weather games

It’s not even hot.

This game:

2 Likes