Major League Baseball (Part 1)

Do you mean in today’s times, or specifically this day but not June 20 or June 22

Like I’m guessing you mean this era of SP going fewer innings?

Edit: I slipped in before Sabo (the person, I think)'s stealth clarification edit

Edit 2: now it’s no longer a stealth edit!!!

Ita absurd, the Padres bullpen is hot garbage, I dont see how starting pitching for them matters at all.

Plus its fucking Darvish. He hasnt been good for years

Who’s going for the Giants?

Walker, hes a rook with only 16 innings, but theyll likely do a committee start tonight

1 Like

Ah, on the mound will be Johnny Wholestaff

2 Likes

Exactly, the G’s essentially dont have a 5th starter.

I should see what their record is with starts by committee, that might explain my question in total

He was pretty good last year

Padres are one of the best teams in baseball on paper and the Giants are not. I’m kind of surprised Padres aren’t slightly bigger favorite actually. Darvish isn’t as bad as you think, slightly better than Manaea who’s the probable pitcher after this rookie opener.

Noda. recognize

1 Like

11 straight for the Reds :vince2:

3 Likes

Noda and Rooker can play.

1 Like

I don’t even know whats happening. I love this so fucking much

2 Likes

+15000 to ship the WS on draftkings still. That’s too high given lol division and the lineup is solid (helps to call up your top prospect and votto well he’s not that votto but he’s not awful I guess?). Just gotta get in and who knows.

1 Like

It’s simply a matter of time before they call up yet another guy slashing .345 / .416 / .675 at AAA.

1 Like

Lotta streaking teams actually

Rooker played for KC briefly. He was a hot bat early, but cooled considerably like Kelenic. tough, tough game for hitters in theory with pitchers bringin it

Josh Naylor has arrived, and his lil bro is his teammate

Yup, thats 10 for the Giants now

1 Like

Tied with Milw for the Division, took them for +390 to win Division.
Down to +350, but I’ve got a 100% Odds Boost with a maximum or $250 burning a hole in my pocket. What to do, what to do.

1 Like

Kerry Wood grew up in d/fw. Was a legit celebrity in high school here.

1 Like

WTF

2 Likes