Major League Baseball (Part 1)

I was thinking something more like sympathy handjob from your wife of 30 years.

RIP to the Wawa social media intern who thought sending out this tweet before the game was a good idea

https://twitter.com/Wawa/status/1587944392811323396?t=-N2GgAXmVfvgORPdovytPw&s=19

8 Likes

Here is an explanation from last year on how it works:

As you can see from the bet slips Mack posted on Twitter, he bet $3 million on the Astros to win at ten-to-one odds, plus another $350,000 when the club was an even longer shot to take it all, through Caesars, FanDuel, DraftKings, and theScore. Add it all up, and Mack’s $3.35 million in bets could net him $35.6 million in winnings. If the Astros win, as long as he isn’t giving away $35.6 million worth of mattresses, he comes away making a profit. If the ’Stros lose it, then as long as the new customers the promotion brought in purchase at least $3.35 million worth of mattresses, he’s also still a winner. In other words, any number of mattresses sold with an overall value between $3.35 million and $35.6 million make Mack a winner.

1 Like

Complete-game no-hitter: great sex
Combined no-hitter: great wall vagina

https://twitter.com/philadelphiyuh/status/1588005334089703425?s=61&t=YJHtc2klTLbXLWqkh0sIkA

6 Likes

Awesome orgy?

We got Astros @ Phillies in MLB -and- Eagles @ Texans in NFL -and- Temple @ U. Houston in FBS tonight, all at the same time.

Just kidding about the FBS game, that’s scheduled for the 12th. Amazingly enough, this is the seventh time this has happened. The NFL game is on Amazon nationally, but as the NFL does, it’s also on local broadcast tv in the team’s local markets. MLB is on local broadcast tv nationwide.

Which game is going to get the bigger tv audience, in Houston, in Philadelphia, and everywhere else? Are the Texans going to feature the Astros game in stadium? Are the Phillies going to feature the Eagles game in stadium? What are my fellow UnSers going to do tv wise?

Is Houston more of a football than a baseball city? Is Philadelphia more of a football than a baseball city?

Maybe they pay attention to you. I noticed significantly less political ads on last night’s game.

Verlander gonna get recked

Phillies wearing the baby blues tonight.

2 Likes

Maybe the Astros could wear their rainbow uni’s. It’d be the 1980 NLCS (one of the greatest in MLB postseason history) all over again. Above: non-future HOF Pete Rose and future HOFer Bruce Bochy.

2 Likes

The Phillies are all fucked up

LOL Verlander

Lol verlander

1 Like

Need roboumps, my god

Smoltz is just too much. Every location on every pitch.

LFG

omg

omg

Best move was to hit Harper there.