Major League Baseball (Part 1)

UnStuck’s Padres hurt their chances grievously with the close loss in Philly yesterday. Now the goal is simply getting back to Petco. This afternoon: Clevinger, who the Padres acquired in 2020 almost explicitly to win playoff games -vs- a bullpen game opened by a pitcher named Falter.

Series: Phillies -185; Padres +225
Game #4: Padres (Clevinger) -108 @ Phillies (Falter) -110

1 Like

When are the Yankees playing?

Now on TBS. They’re down 0-5 in the top of the 9th.

1 Like

Yeah that’s what I mean, I see that the game is on but when are they actually going to start playing?

6 Likes

I’ve thought this for a while, but I don’t think Cashman is going to fight that hard to sign Judge. They’ll give him an offer that starts with a 3, but the team he signs with is going to give him at least 40 million more than the Yankees and frankly idgaf. This team sucks.

1 Like

Hes a Giant

LOL. They should sign all the biggest guys just for the lols.

4 Likes

I legit read somewhere that it was possibly a thing. Their next big slugger. Giants are kinda a starless team

They could get Tyler Glasnow and O’Neill Cruz from Pittsburgh. Nobody under 6’4" allowed on the roster.

1 Like

While Judge measures in at an enormous 6’7", there are five other MLB players that currently share that height with him. Adam Wainwright, Oneil Cruz, Connor Sadzeck, Miguel Castro, and Trey Wingenter…

Tampa Bay Rays starting pitcher Tyler Glasnow, along with Brad Wieck of the Chicago Cubs, have both been recorded at 6’8", but there is one man who stands above the rest. His name is Sean Hjelle.

At an astounding 6-foot-11-inches

And he’s already a Giant, so they’ve got that going for them.

2 Likes

They should sign all of those dudes but then bring in Altuve at 2B.

3 Likes

2 Likes

This is likely. The current GM has that LA spend spend spend attitude. I can see them doing it.

1 Like

So the Charlotte Hornets of the mlb then?

Anyone that signs judge for 8 years is going to have a bad time

This game is wiiiiiillldddd

4 Likes

Crowd looks wild on TV!

1 Like

Insane. Best game I’ve ever seen.

3 Likes

Wow. With the bad start we were super happy we went last night but then. W. T. F. was that?

Talk about a $300m+ contract being worth every penny. “This is my fucking house”.

Had to be off the chain in the building and last night was crazy. Glad you got to be there. Also glad Hoskins made such a huge contribution. He’s been struggling but he has carried this team a few times since he came up (2017?). He might not be the best option long term but damn I hope he gets the whole enchilada this year.

Looks like it likely now falls to the Phils to keep Dusty ringless. Someone has to do it.

2 Likes