Major League Baseball (Part 1)

1 billion :heart:

2 Likes

Giving up 10 runs probably not gonna work in the playoffs.

Manaea and Clev are washed

I mean, my voice is basically gone. And there are 46,000 other people who are similarly voiceless right now. Off the chain is an understatement. Very happy we both got to see some electric post season baseball in Philly! Last night’s game was a roller coaster of emotion too.

2 Likes

Our was tense the whole time with the errors. Just unease. Even watching on TV last night, one Hoskins hit that 2nd homer and Harper doubled it seemed like a party the rest of the way. What an amazing job by the bullpen.

Over the last 8.1

5H
2R
1BB

3 Likes

Hypothetically, yesterday’s loss would crush the heart of a dog. Unless that hypothetical dog was a Padres fan. They’ve never not known disappointment at the end, that’s the normal for them. They’re made of tougher stuff. Hypothetically, such a dog would never not “keep the faith”. Sabo the dog is an IRL example. He’s ready to go, go, go this morning.

Yes, UnStuck’s Padres have dug a hole for themselves. The goal remains simply getting back to Petco this morning. Obviously, this start is the critical for this series. Not only do us UnStuckers need to ride our horse Darvish to a win, but also somebody needs to somehow slay the unhittable Wheeler monster.

Let’s go…

Series: Phillies -1000; Padres +600
Game #5: Padres (Darvish) +117 @ Phillies (Wheeler) -139.

1 Like

Phillies phinish today.

1 Like

Alas, if Wheeler has a game like his game #1, it’s all over. He’s odds-on to be series MVP.

Just saw a note that Darvish has his best stats at CBP.

1 Like

When he hit that double I said “holy shit he is FIRED up”, but obviously didn’t see the “this is my fucking house” until after the game. Story checks out. Absolutely love seeing that level of passion and emotion from all our guys. They also played a prerecorded clip of Scwarber on the big screen saying something along the lines of “LETS FUCKING GO!!!” and did very little to censor it. The whole team wants this badly.

My friend who I was with last night is going again today and I’m just a little bit jealous. Going to be unreal in CBP this afternoon.

1 Like

If the Astros and Phillies both wrap it up today, do we seriously still wait until Friday to begin the World Series? Seems like such a momentum killer.

Yup

RHYYYYYYSSSSSSS

1 Like

Last six ABs he is a HR and Double Play machine.

1 Like

Yeah that’s it Juan, snap a Polaroid of your last playoff game this year.

Terrible managerial decision yanking Wheeler. Ugh.

I don’t have any hope for this series but, man, are you begging for the gods to do some work.

I think Soto was begging for the gods to do some work, showing off with a camera down 2-1 in the game and 3-1 in the series.

that’s a clown pitch bro

1 Like