Major League Baseball (Part 1)

Royals haven’t scored since the 1st inning of the Twins series.

And some publication rates their minor league system as the worst.

Kid they got in the Merrifield trade just pitched 6 innings of 1-run ball, but the bats are committed to their 32-inning scoreless streak

They might have to sack some of these incompetent mofos

1 Like

Hi, I’m recently-demoted-to-the-bullpen Brad Keller

6 batters faced, yet to record an out

1 Like

Braves will be the death of the Mets if they are unfortunate enough to see them in the playoffs

Think I remember reading an article about them having a new ownership group of “smart guys looking to spend money.” As if it wasn’t just gonna be capital partner bros fleecing another team.

Newish ownership, and they’ve been patient, but I wouldn’t be surprised if they cleaned house some

Josh sucks

Dylan Coleman of the Royals with 2 perfect innings pitched on 22 pitches, 5 of which were called balls, but were strikes per K-zone

5 of his first 15 pitches thrown, actually

What happened to Josh Hader??? This is unbelievable. Guy is completely dusted.

2 Likes

lol Padres

https://mobile.twitter.com/Nationals/status/1560857895348174849

https://mobile.twitter.com/MLBPipeline/status/1560857897973825537

Started the year with 19 straight shutout innings. Didn’t give up a run until June!

I hope AJ Preller gets fired before I wake up tomorrow

Nationals runner should trust his 3rd base coach. Geez, he practically turned backwards approaching third.

I hope he figures it out, but bravo brewers in the meantime

1 Like

Dustin May, out with tommy john since last May, is filthy nasty. The Marlins cannot hardly hit, but still.

1 Like

Mike Trout quietly snuck back onto the field yesterday. Ohtani gonna run down Judge in fWAR by September 1 at the rate they’re both going right now. I dunno if this is just a function of playing in empty stadiums, but when Ohtani goes yard it actually sounds like an explosion.

he’s only 28 and relievers tend to have variance from seasons 2 or a 5 era the next is decently normal; it’s just the shock value from dominant to that overnight, maybe the brewers realized it can’t be fixed (his fastball still 97+ so was looking for something there but that’s not it) or he’s just not mentally there since you know he’s certainly put a lot of pressure on himself lately.

his last outing that first run was weird baseball shit but that homerun he gave up was a bad fat pitch

still though it’d be one of the bigger trade fleecing in timing ever if he’s washed

it’s just wild to me that a professional organization saw their dominant reliever have a sub par month and went “gotta dump that guy asap”

1 Like

https://twitter.com/JonHeyman/status/1561364910806036481

And like the famous tweet - they lost to the tigers.

Pujols up to 692 homers. Hit 2 yesterday.

1 Like

Pujols is having his best season since like 2016 which is pretty impressive. Could see him sticking around a bit longer as platoon-DH.

1 Like