Major League Baseball (Part 1)

My guesses:

The Rays never beat the Diamondbacks.

The Mets never beat the White Sox.

The Marlins never beat the Athletics.

Julio did it again. he good

1 Like

The one I know for sure is the Rockies have never beaten the Blue Jays in Toronto.

This is correct.

The Rockies are 0-9 @ Rogers Center (0-3 in 2002, 2007, 2013).

Im guessing the tigers have never won in Seattle.

They are 0-55

2 Likes

I know a lefty was up next, but with first base open and one out, why do you pitch to him? I guess maybe they think he’s a potential strikeout, I guess.

These aren’t correct either.

The answers are…

1. The Rockies are 0-9 @ Blue Jays (as mentioned above).
  2. The White Sox are 0-6 @ Braves (0-3 @ Center Parc Stadium tka Turner Field in 2002; 0-3 @ Truist Park tka SunTrust Park in 2019).
  3. The A’s are 0-3 @ Nationals (@ RFK in 2005).

These streaks shouldn’t last much longer. Starting next season, every team will play every other team each season, and play home and away at least 3 games every other season.

1 Like

What difference does his political affiliation make?

1 Like

teams only playing at some other park once is wild to me given how long interleague has been around now

For a long time there were preferred cross league matchups. (Think Yankees-Mets).

2 Likes

epic game in the Bronx

Wait, what?

yup. heard there’s gonna be much more of interleague. save on travel some maybe, let fans see every team

Next season it’s going to be…

• 14 games vs in-division (7 home, 7 away, 56 total).
  • 6 games vs the other divisions in-league (3 home, 3 away, 60 total).
  • 4 games vs “unnatural rival” (2 home, 2 road, 4 total).
  • 3 games vs the 14 other teams (3 home -or- 3 road every other year, 42 total)

So the Padres play less games against the Dodgers and Giants, and more games against teams like the Royals and Athletics? This is great!

1 Like

Angels not royals but same thing