Major League Baseball (Part 1)

The berserk Birds squandered 4 and 3-run leads, but came back to win their 3rd straight.

tigers fans going ham about miggy batting .308 (with no power or walks, and like a .400 BABIP) Fucking drunk ass fat fuck

Dude is basically this decade’s Adam Dunn.

2 Likes

Mariners 1 game back from .500!

2 Likes

Kinda weird to hate on Miggy. Legit one of the greatest hitters of all time.

Guy put up negative 1.0 WAR since 2017 on a contract that hamstrung the team for a half decade. One of the worst contracts in baseball that isn’t injury related

That doesn’t seem like a reply to what I wrote.

That time he did a triple crown that was cool.

Chris Davis?

Schwarbs gotcha

I thought it was gonna be Joey Gallo but he ain’t hitting homers this season.

Schwarber’s numbers are pretty insane from a 3 true outcome perspective. T-2nd HRs, 5th in BB%, 13th in K%

It was basically a gift for past performance. Pujols and Cabrera both.

And they have him batting leadoff

No it’s not just stop. We won like 4 centrals and went to the WS twice.

1 Like

hamstrung them so hard they spent a lot of money in the offseason

baez hasn’t done much so far and a bunch on a guy on the restricted list who isn’t talking to the GM for whatever reason

that’s a different contract. Haven’t made the playoffs since 2014

Tigazzzz

if you don’t have the lows, you dont have the highs

2 Likes

Their pitching looks solid to me, defense seems adequate. Just need runs to be a solid team imo. Gilbert and Kirby look like potential top of the rotation guys and 3 through 5 are all at least pretty good. I haven’t watched a ton, but the bullpen hasn’t been awful afaik. Could be a few games over at this point if guys could have just hit their weight. I watched one game against Oakland where they left like 16 on base or something ridiculous like that after having left 12 on the game before. I think they won both games, but that’s pathetic.

1 Like

Fair enough. But what were they going to do. Not sign Cabrera?

They extended cabrera two years before his contract was up.

They bidded against themselves for no god damn reason, and lost a chance at signing Scherzer because of it.

It was so incredibly dumb.

he’s hit 2 more tonight lol. phillies only 2 runs