Major League Baseball (Part 1)

Eh, we’re the ones who post. There’s a poll elsewhere about how it seems we have so many people from Ohio, but really we’re just loud.

3 Likes

Run of the mill friendly mid-westerners

With terrible sports teams to cry about. (Usually)

Can’t wait till the Mets play the Reds

It’s crazy to me that the two best baseball players of all time are currently on the same team.

1 Like

You know what’s crazy to me is that if you dive out of the way of getting hit by a pitch it’s counted as a ball and you actually have let it hit you to take first base. Always thought that was bullshit.

Tatis and Machado?

1 Like

Albert and Clutch Yadi.

1 Like

Where are Bonds and Mays playing together?

I don’t really follow MLB, but when I do Reds are my team. So how are things going?

Trout and Ohtani?

https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1522455244713648130

Sorry, but two guys hitting ridiculously juiced baseballs on consecutive pitches doesn’t count as the “greatest 2 minutes in MLB history”. If it does, it says everything about what’s wrong with baseball these days.

I’m assuming Rupar is a Nationals fan and this is the “best thing ever” because it was exciting post season stuff for his team.

I think he’s a Twins fan.

Things are interesting here in Philly. Folks want Giardi gone. He looks as cooked as Harden does for the sixers. And he is the manager.

https://twitter.com/richmacleod/status/1522410609102438401?s=20&t=UhWXh2QBnw31rtsadHGs3Q

LFGM!

2 Likes

Obvious cat is obvious. Side note: I was surprised to learn that STL has 3 of the top 6 leaders in active career WAR, and 4 of the top 15.

What the actual fuck is this shit. Why do I pay $200 or whatever the fuck it is to get this bullshit

2 Likes

And they are only +105 tonight . Lol NERDS

Opponents are hitting .325/.413/.573 against Reds starting pitching this season.

Christian Yelich won the 2018 NL MVP with a .326/.402/.598 slash line.

via a youtube comment

3 Likes

I’m trying not to get my hopes up but it’s hard not to

1 Like